Tri-County Seven

krichunaka

I would hate to think you were anyone's Dad (bluedevildat), God Bless that poor child to have such an IGNORANT parent. I cannot believe you would write such things about kids and yes you are making fun and yes I do take it personal. I am sorry you are not worth mine or South Greene Lady Rebel's time. May God Bless You!

WELL I GUESS OL IGNORANT BLUEDEVILDAD IS STILL SO EXCITED ABOUT WINNING AGAINST THE UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED SOUTH GREEN REBELS THAT HE WAS BESIDE HIMSELF.. SORRY IF I MADE YOU MAD . YOU ALL HAVE A TRULY GOOD TEAM AND I,M SURE YOU MISS THE CLEVENGER GIRL SHE WAS MY FAVORITE BUT, NEVERTHELESS WE SURE PROUD OF OUR LADY DEVILS AND COACHING STAFF AND MOST OF ALL WE ARE PROUD OF THE WAY OUR FANS CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN OTHER GYM,S . GOOD DAY!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL WHERE ARE YOU FROM ZAZA9O I WOULD LIKE A COMMENT ON YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD . WE ARENT, ALLOWED TO USE PROFANITY OR YELL AT THE REFS IN OUR HOME GYM IT,S AGAINST THE RULES.

I'm from Roan Mt. where you all got spanked! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We DO yell at the refs in our gym, but the difference is most of us don't claim to have any class. Your claim of class is hilarious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've been to Unicoi plenty of times and there ain't any there! Whoo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm from Roan Mt. where you all got spanked! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We DO yell at the refs in our gym, but the difference is most of us don't claim to have any class. Your claim of class is hilarious. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've been to Unicoi plenty of times and there ain't any there! Whoo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

who drove you back n forth sounds to me like you never been off the mtn. chew that .AND WE DID TAKE A WHIPPING UP THERE YOU DO HAVE A GOOD BUNCH OF PLAYERS ZAZA

Hey Professor17, who was the left handed point guard for EHS that slung that 3 in at the buzzer in the 02 District Championship game against Hampton to send it into overtime?

Krich, I need for you to confirm what your football nickname was in "your" day as a standout running back for the Rangers way back then.

DevilDad: I need for you to continue to practice posting without YELLING. I know you can do it. Your last post proves you know how to disable the "caps lock" button.

LadyRebelFan: If anyone has reason to strut their stuff on here its you guys. Your fans actually know what it feels like to win a state championship. Or two; or three. or four. Only team from these parts in girls BB that can say that once, much less twice or..........

Keep posting. This is the last year for awhile that you guys and Unicoi and EHS will be doing battle in the conference.

As much as we clone fans have raised cane about your gym, the officials, and alot of other things, I must say its the best away venue to play in; especially if you can get outta there with a win (which EHS has done at least once).

Lady Dog and Lander fans: I still say you all end up in substate games. Leon has molded this Dog team in his image, and if they can stay half way healthy, they are a lock for a substate berth.

The Lady Lander seniors have been groomed for this moment, and I think they get the other sectional berth with North Greene the odd team out.

Lady Rangers could play spoiler.

Good luck to all Seven Team, but especially GO CYCLONES.

[

Lady Dog and Lander fans: I still say you all end up in substate games. Leon has molded this Dog team in his image, and if they can stay half way healthy, they are a lock for a substate berth.

I wish that this was so fan but all three teams, Cloudland, North Greene & Hampton, are good in their own ways and it is almost a toss up as to which two teams make it. I guess that it boils down to which two would meet in the Region Semi's with the loser going home. The District tournament is just for positioning anyway. Some good games tonight which will help to determine the seedings in both 1 A and 1 AA.

Hey Professor17, who was the left handed point guard for EHS that slung that 3 in at the buzzer in the 02 District Championship game against Hampton to send it into overtime?

Krich, I need for you to confirm what your football nickname was in "your" day as a standout running back for the Rangers way back then.

DevilDad: I need for you to continue to practice posting without YELLING. I know you can do it. Your last post proves you know how to disable the "caps lock" button.

LadyRebelFan: If anyone has reason to strut their stuff on here its you guys. Your fans actually know what it feels like to win a state championship. Or two; or three. or four. Only team from these parts in girls BB that can say that once, much less twice or..........

Keep posting. This is the last year for awhile that you guys and Unicoi and EHS will be doing battle in the conference.

As much as we clone fans have raised cane about your gym, the officials, and alot of other things, I must say its the best away venue to play in; especially if you can get outta there with a win (which EHS has done at least once).

The Lady Lander seniors have been groomed for this moment, and I think they get the other sectional berth with North Greene the odd team out.

Lady Rangers could play spoiler.

Good luck to all Seven Team, but especially GO CYCLONES.

Cyclone Fan and Krich, keep up the good work with the recaps and highlights. This is the type of blogs I like to see. I have been watching this site for the past two seasons and have read back a few years on the post. The trashing of the players and fans does not accomplish anything. There is nothing wrong with a little competition and rivalry. BUT, it should never be an attack and especially not on a group of kids. As adults, as parents and as christians we are suppose to set examples for these young athletes.

Elizabethton played surprisingly uninspired basketball on Senior Night against Happy Valley. Congratulations to the Warriors for hanging on long enough to give themselves a chance to win and then taking advantage of it. Elizabethton led 7-0 after one and 18-9 at halftime. Neither team was playing well offensively and the Cyclones could have easily had a much larger lead. Happy Valley closed the gap to two after three quarters and eventually took the lead late. Pietrowski tied it at 38 with a pair of free throws with 27 seconds left. Bowling held the ball for the final shot, went one on one with Powell, and hit a short shot right in front of the basket with .5 seconds left for the win. The final was 40-38. Bowling had 18 and Ward had 9 for Happy Valley. Pietrowski had 17 and Powell and Jefferson had 9 each for the Cyclones. Only four Lady Cyclones scored. Turnovers, missed free throws, and poor perimeter shooting plagued Elizabethton all night. I was disappointed with Elizabethton's lack of "killer instinct". They had the Warriors on the ropes and on the mat in the first half, but let the Warriors up off the mat and eventually come back and win the game. I would have liked to have seen more intensity and pressure defense to keep the Warriors down and actually extend the lead. Not an excuse, but certainly a factor, was the absence of Kamra Fritz. She was sick and sat out. The Cyclones missed her intensity, defensive hustle, and timely three point shooting. The final shot was also frustrating. The 5'9" Bowling held the ball up top for 20 seconds and then backed the 5'1" Powell deep into the lane and hit the short shot. No help defense came to defend the Warriors top player. I hope the Cyclones can up the intensity for the tournaments and wish the Warriors well in their battle with Chuckey-Doak.

Cloudland pretty much dominated Hampton last night. I think the Lady Landers are realizing their careers are almost over and have turned it up a couple of notches. If they will come to play, Cloudland will win both tournaments. I am starting to feel like they are still the best team in this region. I just wonder how everyone will be seeded in the tournaments?