Best juniors and sophmores in east tn boys bball?

mrdrano

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for getting this thread back on subject, because I could really careless about Hampton Basketball.

I agree Holt is a good ball player, I think he is actually 6'4 though. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

More brilliance from Dyron! I agree with the Holt kid having a bright future. I coached against him in middle school, and I could see a lot of potential back then. Why are all these people talking about Hampton, Unaka, and Unicoi? I don't think any of these schools has ever produced any real talent. Let's talk about real hoops. AA and AAA ball. And players that have chance of going somewhere other than a middle of the road D3 school.

I agree. G. Campbell is the best soph. on Bearden's team. I think he is already better than his older brother. You seem to be a Bearden fan. Where are Simpson, Jenkins, Parker, and Campbell going to end up?

As of now, I know alot of mid-major programs are looking at them...Florida Atlantic, Appy ST, UNC Asheville...etc. No matter where they end up, all should be very proud of their accomplishments. This will go down as one of the best SR classes to ever come through the hallowed halls of the DAWG HOUSE!!!!

You bring it all upon yourself Vader and Username. Lets get something strait and maybe you two rednecks can get this through your heads.

1. Dobyns Bennet,Science Hill and Tennessee High wont waste their time scheduling you.

2. all you have is Sophmores therefore thats why they stand out so much you put them on any of them 3 teams in the big nine they barely would see the floor.

3.You rant and rave about going down the road and the supporting cast behind your 2 stud horses couldn't play dead in a texas western.

4.You go on and on about ur strength of schedule but the fact of the matter is your so called "Dawgs" havent beaten a good opponent yet.

I would love to see Hampton play in the big 9 next year...Even the year after that because it's like I have said over and over again You might finish 6th or 7th...

We might as well start a new thread because Vader and Username is killing it...

I agree!

Now that Hampton has just gaurds as starters on ther varsity that should help them become......Well you see. LOL

now hampton only has 3 good sophmores and some team some where will have the 6'6'' post.

Brandon Lopez from AE. Joey Bodewig (6'6")from Catholic.

Another good junior is Lavon Tate out of M'boro. He's an all around player. I've only saw him a couple of times this season but saw him out in Vegas along with the Lyles kid. He can run the point or do the dirty work down low and jump out with a three and Lyles has a stroke like Phelps. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />