best players in west tn

cptjack34

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Beaty from Dresden, soph, was all state last year. there should be a couple real good soph. from Lexington and JCS, their names escapes me , Derick Bird from Clarksburg will be one of the best hitters nobody will here about because of where he plays is a senior. Hatch , a pitcher for Huntingdon has real good stuff. Tyler Holt is a 6' 7" pitcher for McKenzie another senior. Cornielios Dodd from North Side another senior big kid with alot of power. You can always count on USJ and some of the other traditional powers to crank out talent. Keep an eye on Chistian Coleman , soph from Milan , Singleton at West Carroll and a freshman coming in at Greenfield , Heath Crouse, saw them play summer ball each could be real good this year

Matt Beaty from Dresden, soph, was all state last year. there should be a couple real good soph. from Lexington and JCS, their names escapes me , Derick Bird from Clarksburg will be one of the best hitters nobody will here about because of where he plays is a senior. Hatch , a pitcher for Huntingdon has real good stuff. Tyler Holt is a 6' 7" pitcher for McKenzie another senior. Cornielios Dodd from North Side another senior big kid with alot of power. You can always count on USJ and some of the other traditional powers to crank out talent. Keep an eye on Chistian Coleman , soph from Milan , Singleton at West Carroll and a freshman coming in at Greenfield , Heath Crouse, saw them play summer ball each could be real good this year

That was Noaha Chandler at JCS and Russ Henderson at Lexington both soph. also Dalton Potts Soph. at Greenfield , really fast outfielder and left handed bat

I hear Logan's dad is going back to high school to get his diploma and finish out his eligibilty - will definitely be a force on the field. On the mound he commands a 47 mph fastball and runs a 47 sec 60.

How is it that you always get people on here that run their mouth and talk crap. do u have nothing better to do we know you cant play sports but maybe you could join the band.

Hahahahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!! Some things just ain't gonna change. Hang in there Cecil.....I'll pay to see you play.

OK LADD ARE YOU GETTING TO PLAY OR ARE YOU STILL CHEERLEADING?

Hahahahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!! Some things just ain't gonna change. Hang in there Cecil.....I'll pay to see you play.

ok paul u always got my back lol

Announcements