josh patton and cameron croy

cmmndalum

A couple of years ago, I was about 150 lbs, had a 6 pack, lots of hair, and could take Smiley and Russell down at will. I had a similar injury. I was working my insurance business hard as usual and saw really nice young lady crossing the street in Chattanooga to get away from BCB who was trying to give her some beads. During the commotion, i slipped and stepped off of the curb and life has never been the same again. I now weigh over 200 lbs and look like Paul Proctor. Thats my story and I"m sticking too it................... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I broke my thumb yesterday at practice doing a standing gramby. I know it wasn't standing granby thursday but I thought I'd bring it anyway.

.... and then Don Barnet wants me to write him a check today for our tournamnets. Man I can hardly type much less write a check. Now I know how my dog feels minus the flexibility.

Signed,

Proud Daddy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought tuff kid weak dad always an excuse maybe you need to get tuff, I guess your kids get there tuffness from there mom. Your son is a class act but you forget it goodnight. Josh you are a true champ sorry did not mean to offend you son. MAJ get a life who are you ,alot of kids wrestled late that night do you even have a kid that wrestles and what team

You are a bum. You make your first 4 post telling lies about a kid and then hide like the coward that you are. I hope it comes out on here who you are. How can you say you did not mean to offend Josh when you said the kind of things you said? Major low life!

I broke my thumb yesterday at practice doing a standing gramby. I know it wasn't standing granby thursday but I thought I'd bring it anyway.

.... and then Don Barnet wants me to write him a check today for our tournamnets. Man I can hardly type much less write a check. Now I know how my dog feels minus the flexibility.

Signed,

Proud Daddy

Jeff, I would have reffed your tournament for free!!!

You wouldnt have had to write all those checks out. The hardest thing you would have had to do is shake my hand afterwards. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

PBD,

I would address this to you; however, this is not about you. It is addressed to your son.

I am sorry to hear what happened to you knowing that you were going for a State Championship. Remember this, you are going to the Naval Academy which is a greater rewrard than winning a State Championship. I know that it hurts, but your future and your well being is more important. How many of us have an opportunity to attend an Academy? You are so fortunate.

I wish you had an chance to win a Stante Championship; however, you will be able to do so much more at the Naval Academy. Most of us will still be posting our grips on Coach T in the next few years, yet, you will be studying on how to defend our Great Nation and allow us to do what we do.

I wish you nothing but the best and applaud you for taking this challenge.

Good luck and keep us safe

PBD, you should be proud.

P.S. Who the heck is wrestling at 2 a.m. in the morning? This is not healthy for the kids!!!!!!!!!!

hoosierdad,

your a good guy. the boys here at Blackman and Smyrna have been trying to triangulate where your from and who you are for a couple of years now.

I asked PBD and he cant even tell me...(but maybe he knows and wont tell)

I know you know us and we wish we knew you!!!!

one day.................... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Jeff, I would have reffed your tournament for free!!!

You wouldnt have had to write all those checks out. The hardest thing you would have had to do is shake my hand afterwards. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tink,

Please touch base with me if you can.

Pdiddy

thanks to you cmmndalum and to maj in the other post for believing the best...i am rarely shocked but certainly was shocked that someone would call in to question josh's "SUPPORT" for the team.

the bottom line is josh is out for the state tournament...while running in our subdivision on janurary 24th to get in better shape for wrestling...he stepped on the edge of the sidewalk and ripped his ankle...a mri revealed he has two ligaments that are completely torn and a bone chip...we have been going to PT every morning for over two weeks, anti inflamatories...cortizone shot and pack...swimming...lifting with the upper body ...all to no avail...he can't walk on it...can't push off on it...has no range of motion...he is done...this injury needs at least 6 weeks to heal and he still may need surgery...

deeply disappointed does not describe what he and i feel...i've always told him that if he is not enough without the gold medal he will never be enough with it...it is time to apply these words...and as his dad...i am very proud of him and he has always been a champion in my book...on and off the mat...his 145-12 record over 4 years is good...but i am most proud of how he won...whether in victory or defeat...he did it with respect and class...he gets this from his mom /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

he was not at clarksville on saturday because we really wanted to keep the injury quite until we knew for sure whether he could wrestle in the state tourney and being up on the ankle all day is not what he needed...it is still very painful and he had PT to do...the coaches knew this and where in full agreement...we would NEVER do anything to not help the team...and never have...

he, like most boys...has gotten way more out of wrestling than we have put into the sport...and for that we will always be grateful...

we are also thankful for coach Kenndey, coach Hamm and coach Harmon...all of them invested deeply into who josh is...and into his wrestling...and other coaches such as coach bray...i have enjoyed the fellowship and conversations over the last few years...and how many of you encouraged josh along the way

and over the last two weeks while were hoped for best...but feared for the worst...tim young...jamie miller...jim croy...mr. jaeckle...and bear cat brown offered much needed encouragement to us...i will miss all of you next year but i will be back in full stride when my little patton hit's 9th grade...

we wish all the 215lbers in the state well...give it all you have and be thankful you can get after it!

i better quit...if i write much more...bear cat brown and cupcake will call me wordy... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

PBD /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Mr. Patton,,,it's been my pleasure getting to know you,,and I'm so sorry to hear about Josh's injury. It's easy to see why Josh is such a fine young man. Hope we meet again soon! Go Navy- Beat Army

CC

hoosierdad,

your a good guy. the boys here at Blackman and Smyrna have been trying to triangulate where your from and who you are for a couple of years now.

I asked PBD and he cant even tell me...(but maybe he knows and wont tell)

I know you know us and we wish we knew you!!!!

one day.................... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Any ties to Williamson Co. and Indianna, but not a great supporter of Blair's G.P. West?

Ryan Konz

Class:

Freshman-Indiana University

Hometown:

Franklin, Tenn.

High School:

Franklin

Weight:

Birthdate:

08/17/1990

?????????????????????????????

Ummmm.... nahh, too young, (he knew Tommy coached at Franklin in the 90's) but you may be close, brother.

I am ..............................................

I am Sam I am.

I like green eggs and ham.

I like stars in the sky.

I like to get high................................................................on life.

I feel you are so close that my blood is boiling, and then, all of a sudden, I get the great Arctic blasts of cold air.

Blackman and Smyrna, you should not be trianulating trying to figure out who I am, you should be spending more time on tying to figure out what pool hall you will be frequenting next.

Welcome back Mr. Sommers.