josh patton and cameron croy

cmmndalum

My son has talked to some kids from Blackman they say he is walking around school just thought he could fight through the pain and wrestle on 1 foot and win at 215 this year he is the stud there. He aslo went to a dance I believe Friday night to get an award some things just dont add up

this is your third post...which might tell all of us you have an agenda...

he has a boot on that is like a cast and goes from his toes to his knee...he has been told to not put weight on the ankle without the boot on...he did not go to a dance on friday night...but he did recieve an award at the school and wore his boot during the ceremony...

i wish you would put your name on here ...but you won't...you talk about being tough but will only hide behind your screen name...you're not tough at all ...just alot of hot air

as to the 8th grade deal...it was 2:00 in the morning and he had been up for nearly 20 hours...just chose not to wrestle...big deal...the match would not have counted...the tournament was all over...

the only other time he pulled out was last year in the finals of the soddy tournament against pat flynn...the week before he had spent 3 days in the hospitial and had lost nearly 12 pounds...so he did not have the endurance built up yet from his sickness (matter of fact...the coaches did not want him to wrestle at all that weekend and were keeping a close eye on him) but he chose to go anyway...and then the next week he beat flynn 14-7 in the finals of the bradley...so it was settled on the mat...

and i and he have helped build the program along with alot of other great blackman parents...but i have always given coach kennedy and the blackman coaches the credit as i did on my earlier post...but we have HELPED

i am responding to you not because you deserve responding too...but because truth is important...and i ask...what would motivate you or anyone to get on here and say these kind of things about a kid who's heart is broke that he can't wrestle? to question his toughness...? there is a difference between pain and injury...and he knows the difference...

put your name on here so the whole wrestling community can see who you are...or are you not tough enough to take the flack you will recieve?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is your third post...which might tell all of us you have an agenda...

he has a boot on that is like a cast and goes from his toes to his knee...he has been told to not put weight on the ankle without the boot on...he did not go to a dance on friday night...but he did recieve an award at the school and wore his boot during the ceremony...

i wish you would put your name on here ...but you won't...you talk about being tough but will only hide behind your screen name...you're not tough at all ...just alot of hot air

as to the 8th grade deal...it was 2:00 in the morning and he had been up for nearly 20 hours...just chose not to wrestle...big deal...the match would not have counted...the tournament was all over...

the only other time he pulled out was last year in the finals of the soddy tournament against pat flynn...the week before he had spent 3 days in the hospitial and had lost nearly 12 pounds...so he did not have the endurance built up yet from his sickness (matter of fact...the coaches did not want him to wrestle at all that weekend and were keeping a close eye on him) but he chose to go anyway...and then the next week he beat flynn 14-7 in the finals of the bradley...so it was settled on the mat...

and i and he have helped build the program along with alot of other great blackman parents...but i have always given coach kennedy and the blackman coaches the credit as i did on my earlier post...but we have HELPED

i am responding to you not because you deserve responding too...but because truth is important...and i ask...what would motivate you or anyone to get on here and say these kind of things about a kid who's heart is broke that he can't wrestle? to question his toughness...? there is a difference between pain and injury...and he knows the difference...

put your name on here so the whole wrestling community can see who you are...or are you not tough enough to take the flack you will recieve?

Just as I thought tuff kid weak dad always an excuse maybe you need to get tuff, I guess your kids get there tuffness from there mom. Your son is a class act but you forget it goodnight. Josh you are a true champ sorry did not mean to offend you son. MAJ get a life who are you ,alot of kids wrestled late that night do you even have a kid that wrestles and what team

Just as I thought tuff kid weak dad always an excuse maybe you need to get tuff, I guess your kids get there tuffness from there mom. Your son is a class act but you forget it goodnight. Josh you are a true champ sorry did not mean to offend you son. MAJ get a life who are you ,alot of kids wrestled late that night do you even have a kid that wrestles and what team

A few suggestions:

Get some sleep tired..dad.

Add some bran to your diet

If you are friends with Bill W, make the phone call

Get on the Dr Phil show , try and figure out what is really bugging you.

Stay off the boards until you can play nice

You are a weak and very sick person. You lie and put stuff out there that is not true about a kid who has done it all right. Sounds like you are jealous. Probably a parent of a kid that got smoked by patton. Or, a parent of a kid who has not gotten the acclaim that Patton has gotten. The dad did not make excuses, he only defended your lies. He does not need to make excuses for someone who is one of the few nationally ranked wrestlers in the state of TN. For three or four post you questioned patton's toughness and then you say in this post that "he is a tuff kid". The elevator is not going to the top. I met mr. patton one time. He seems like a class act just like his son. He is also a pretty big guy who if he was not so full of class, might show you what tuff is. But as he said, that would be impossible because you are so weak you will not even put your name on here.

I understand that not everyone comes into this world equipped with brains and class. In the future, I would encourage any individuals who lack either quality to refrain from posting idiotic messages on coacht.

Josh Patton is a great wrestler and exceptional young man, and his father is an all-around great guy. I would have loved to have had him associated with my team.

After being annoyed by your post...now you have me laughing...seriously...but his mom is pretty tough ...i'll agree with that and pretty too /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

but here is what has got me cracking up... MAJ is the dad of more than one state champ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and your name is???

it seems some reasonable deduction could tell you who tiredmiddledad is.Look to his first post about wrestling in eighth grade and who that was that wanted to wrestle Josh @ 2 in the morning. Pretty classless post.I hope it comes out as to who this is that posted it.

you and i both know who he is...it's not as it seems...I KNOW who he is...just found out...i hope he comes and man's up privately to me...i am more than willing to forget and forgive and never mention it to anyone if he does...and best of luck to ryan friday and next week...he is a great kid

you and i both know who he is...it's not as it seems...I KNOW who he is...just found out...i hope he comes and man's up privately to me...i am more than willing to forget and forgive and never mention it to anyone if he does...and best of luck to ryan friday and next week...he is a great kid

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ................................................................................

......................well..........who is it!!??? Call this sucka out PBDiddy!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ................................................................................

......................well..........who is it!!??? Call this sucka out PBDiddy!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> my popcorns gettin a little stale.............................. may need more butter...................

Hey bcb... do you have a rerfurbished Cricket phone I could borrow??

the bottom line is josh is out for the state tournament...while running in our subdivision on janurary 24th to get in better shape for wrestling...he stepped on the edge of the sidewalk and ripped his ankle...a mri revealed he has two ligaments that are completely torn and a bone chip...we have been going to PT every morning for over two weeks, anti inflamatories...cortizone shot and pack...swimming...lifting with the upper body ...all to no avail...he can't walk on it...can't push off on it...has no range of motion...he is done...this injury needs at least 6 weeks to heal and he still may need surgery...

I had this same injury, running on a golf course and rolled my ankle on a yardage marker. Torn ligaments and a bone chip. It is AT LEAST 6 weeks and there is NO WAY to shoot it up, wrap it up, whatever, and be able to put weight on it, forget wrestling on it. Just physically can't be done. Once it heals, depending on how loose it is, I'd seriously consider surgery to tighten it up. Increases the time off the ankle, but the result is a much tighter joint and it's less likely to roll it again. At least get a couple of opinions. PT the fire out of it and stay in the pool, get a vest and pool run...probably the most boring thing you will ever do...but it helps. With the attitude I've heard you have, you will come out if this stronger.

I had this same injury, running on a golf course and rolled my ankle on a yardage marker. Torn ligaments and a bone chip. It is AT LEAST 6 weeks and there is NO WAY to shoot it up, wrap it up, whatever, and be able to put weight on it, forget wrestling on it. Just physically can't be done. Once it heals, depending on how loose it is, I'd seriously consider surgery to tighten it up. Increases the time off the ankle, but the result is a much tighter joint and it's less likely to roll it again. At least get a couple of opinions. PT the fire out of it and stay in the pool, get a vest and pool run...probably the most boring thing you will ever do...but it helps. With the attitude I've heard you have, you will come out if this stronger.

A couple of years ago, I was about 150 lbs, had a 6 pack, lots of hair, and could take Smiley and Russell down at will. I had a similar injury. I was working my insurance business hard as usual and saw really nice young lady crossing the street in Chattanooga to get away from BCB who was trying to give her some beads. During the commotion, i slipped and stepped off of the curb and life has never been the same again. I now weigh over 200 lbs and look like Paul Proctor. Thats my story and I"m sticking too it................... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />