Can't we just get along.............

bear cat brown

With all the heat that is been coming out of some of these post, I am going to suggest that every now and then we try to find something nice to say about people that we don't see eye to eye with. I think that acts of kindness along with a little Crown Royal will heal your heart.

I'll start and please feel free to add to this topic

1. BayouBear doesn't appear to have as much ear hair as last year.( I feel better already)

2. I really enjoy being around The Purple Team, ( especially when the daddies aren't there)

3. TBSFBAG and the EBE have nice .............. fill in the blank

4. Raider76 is smarter than a 5th grader, but that's as far as it goes.

5. Harry says that most of TBSFBAG mommies are real good kissers.

6. That wrestle90 looks better in a skirt than mtnwrestling. ( but just barely )

7. That Ghouse, Hamm, and Coach Bray aren't as stupid as a whole lot of people think. Well maybe two of them aren't.

So there's a start. I'm starting to feel better, except for I just ran out of ice.

I hope this therapy works for you.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Irish

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My positive thoughts for the year:

1. It's been a good year without many comments from Keefjams;

2. The scoreboard worked at the Baylor-McCallie match this year;

3. The Boone young men have overcome their paternal genes and have both had outstanding years;

4. And the state tournament is right around the corner!!

With all the heat that is been coming out of some of these post, I am going to suggest that every now and then we try to find something nice to say about people that we don't see eye to eye with. I think that acts of kindness along with a little Crown Royal will heal your heart.

I'll start and please feel free to add to this topic

1. I've lived to be 43 which is 22 years longer than any of my school teachers said I would.

2. I've secretly cross-bred a corgi with a banty rooster which is my primary means of overcoming the rise in fuel cost. FYI: bcb- It will be two months before my Talon-corgi will be at fighting weight. Disclaimer: if glc will get me another batch of that bull-serum,,,, T-corgi will be 'good to go' in 3 days.

3. I've learned a lot about Louisiana,,,,, and realize Im not as big of a red-neck as I once thought.

4. bcb gives good hugs (like a girl),,and Im looking forward to our next encounter.

5. Sexyinasinglet and I see eye to eye,,,, literally.

6. EBE has put a freeze on all wrestling scholarships (just during the dead-period)

7. My tri-focal glasses have been ordered and I saved 15% at Wal-mart

8. Pinkstaff did come to Baylor.

9. Enemies can be friends,,,well I think W-90 still likes me?

10. 'Let he who is among us without sin cast the first stone',,doesn't apply to coacht

CC

I won't let my kids touch (CoachT) because I'm afraid they'll get brain damage, pick up bad grammer habits and forget how to spell.

1. countrypk has convinced me to ban CoachT from my kid's computer.

No coacht for kdis sohuld wrok fnie,,,,It wlil gvie tehm mroe tmie to deevlpoe storng txt skills!!!

CC

1. I've lived to be 43 which is 22 years longer than any of my school teachers said I would.

2. I've secretly cross-bred a corgi with a banty rooster which is my primary means of overcoming the rise in fuel cost. FYI: bcb- It will be two months before my Talon-corgi will be at fighting weight. Disclaimer: if glc will get me another batch of that bull-serum,,,, T-corgi will be 'good to go' in 3 days.

3. I've learned a lot about Louisiana,,,,, and realize Im not as big of a red-neck as I once thought.

4. bcb gives good hugs (like a girl),,and Im looking forward to our next encounter.

5. Sexyinasinglet and I see eye to eye,,,, literally.

6. EBE has put a freeze on all wrestling scholarships (just during the dead-period)

7. My tri-focal glasses have been ordered and I saved 15% at Wal-mart

8. Pinkstaff did come to Baylor.

9. Enemies can be friends,,,well I think W-90 still likes me?

10. 'Let he who is among us without sin cast the first stone',,doesn't apply to coacht

CC

Cupcake, and BCB, your threads are too funny! Will attempt to look you up at state..good luck to all..

my list is short, because what I have learned on coacht is only in my short term memory.....

1. bcb rules. the issue is what he rules.

2. Harry is second in command, but more like VP Cheney, he could be calling all the shots and bcb is carrying out the mission.

3. RMC takes every chance at any mention of stellar accomplishments to bring up CH and their record. I think he misses Tennessee........

4. BCHS is not done yet......deal with it.

5. Cleveland can whip any other team in Div. 1.......but the Missouri mantra keeps getting in the way "show me".

6. Indy has a great team.........but......

7. The absolute smartest, best paid student in the entire world goes to Vandy,,,,,,,just ask him.

8. Jumbo got a screen name and immediately was attracted to me.......kind of a man crush I think.

9. If you are not from Clarkesville, you hate their gym, and their broadband connection. And , if you are not from Chattanooga, this it totally the wrong place to hold a state tourney.

10. Raider76 need new locks and window shades on his home.

11. There is nothing more enjoyable than watching any Baylor alumni making a McCallie alumni cry uncle on this board, I don't care who you.