TSSAA OFFICIALS

BEARCLAW

Two experienced officials would never be watching the area covered by the third guy. They would have no idea what was going on where the foul was called, or not called, because they would be too busy watching their own area. Sorry to shoot down your theory.

You don't have three guys out there watching the ball for 32 minutes. You have three guys watching their area of responsibility. Its almost funny how everyone who complains about officiating actually knows very little about it.

Oh, really? Well here is a test question for you. Is handchecking considered a foul?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this on another thread, but I believe it holds true for this thread also:

Let me add one more thought to my post before I file 13 this thread.

If SOME coaches and fans spent more energy encouraging their players, then trying to play the ref (and you know who you are) ....YES, You read it right PLAY THE REF. HS Sports would be better for it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

the pay for 2 varsity games is $90. officiating in 7AAA is absolutely rediculous. i dont know if its because the league is blessed with gifted athletes and the officials just arent used to seeing athletic plays or what, but they are terrible. for example, we have a play in which a kid is about to go up for a dunk and a player from another team grabs his waist to keep him from dunking. that would be an intentional foul. not only was an intention foul not called, no foul was called at all!!!! how rediculous is that??

Game fee for three man crew, two varsity games---$80.00. Verify through tssaa.org if you want. You must be one of those fans who sit in the stands and claim to know all. As for a player being grabbed and no foul being called...must have been a miss...it happens. To echo someone else's comments...RIDICULOUS!!!!RIDICULOUS!!!RIDICULOUS!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Game fee for three man crew, two varsity games---$80.00. Verify through tssaa.org if you want. You must be one of those fans who sit in the stands and claim to know all. As for a player being grabbed and no foul being called...must have been a miss...it happens. To echo someone else's comments...RIDICULOUS!!!!RIDICULOUS!!!RIDICULOUS!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Very true...and good spelling.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />