Top Outfielders in MID-STATE?

rmb070490

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen. This is the best outfield in district 7AAA without a doubt

wow...you're clueless. Corey Moore did OHHHHH so much better than Tyler Brewer in fall ball. wait...no he didn't.

Blackman and Siegel outfield player ranking

1. Bowers

2. Shaffer

3. Brewer

Then the line is drawn from Great outfielders to good...and then from there it would go

4. Moore

5/6 Mitchell

5/6 Duvall

any argument there? You could try to make the argument that Siegel's outfield is better and SOME would agree with you...but ask the majority and they would say Blackman's is better. I don't mind someone saying Siegel's outfield is better..it's a message board..open to opinion...but come on man..don't say without a doubt..especially when you don't have a clue about Blackman and are a Siegel Star yourself.

wow...you're clueless. Corey Moore did OHHHHH so much better than Tyler Brewer in fall ball. wait...no he didn't.

Blackman and Siegel outfield player ranking

1. Bowers

2. Shaffer

3. Brewer

Then the line is drawn from Great outfielders to good...and then from there it would go

4. Moore

5/6 Mitchell

5/6 Duvall

any argument there? You could try to make the argument that Siegel's outfield is better and SOME would agree with you...but ask the majority and they would say Blackman's is better. I don't mind someone saying Siegel's outfield is better..it's a message board..open to opinion...but come on man..don't say without a doubt..especially when you don't have a clue about Blackman and are a Siegel Star yourself.

I would think most or all of these guys will stand out during the varsity season. Question...how do we rank them going into the summer and next year. I know Bowers will graduate but I'm not sure about the the other Blackman guys. Duvall, Shaffer, and Moore are juniors this year and I would assume they will be Siegels starting outfield next year. How good will these guys be?