CONGRATS TO COVINGTON

CUJO

I JUST WANT TO SEND A SPECIAL CONGRATS TO ALL THE KIDS AND THE COACHES WHO ARE WORKING HARD TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL THAT WAS SET BFORE THE SEASON! I KNOW ITS JUST ONE GAME AND ON ANY GIVING NIGHT ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY, BUT YOU GUYS JUST UPSET THE #3OR#4 TEAM N THE STATE! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I JUST WANT TO SEND A SPECIAL CONGRATS TO ALL THE KIDS AND THE COACHES WHO ARE WORKING HARD TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL THAT WAS SET BFORE THE SEASON! I KNOW ITS JUST ONE GAME AND ON ANY GIVING NIGHT ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY, BUT YOU GUYS JUST UPSET THE #3OR#4 TEAM N THE STATE! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

[/quote

That was a big win for Covington. It seems like they are coming together at the right time of the season.

Yes covington did play Brehm Prep school and won by like 10 to 12 i think maybe a few more or less. But it does seem that covington is starting to come together. D'Alvin Brown and Derek Walker provide a nice combo on offence as well as the rest of the team on defense. This team has a good press. Giove credit to the Coach because he always uses it at the right times.. Good Luck Chargers.

Yea very big win but I don't think Reaves was playing. Heard he might be back for the big Liberty Game saturday. Guess he is still getting in trouble and running with the wrong crowd

I was told today Reaves would be back for Liberty to. Bolivar cannot make a serious postseason run past the region wihtout Reaves in my opinion unless Whitehron goes on a tear...that's to much to ask of a sophmore. Whitehorn has major upside in my opinion. What do you think? Bolivar has alot of talent but they need Reaves. I love there backcourt and Crips has really burst onto the scence as the leading scorer for Bolivar but to contend for a state championship they would need Reaves as the final piece of the puzzle. Not assaying they will win state but with Rudesill's coaching and the talent I wouldn't want to play them. BTW, have you seen Hillcrest this season. They are flying under the radar and could make some noise to....would you agree or disagree?

Yes covington did play Brehm Prep school and won by like 10 to 12 i think maybe a few more or less. But it does seem that covington is starting to come together. D'Alvin Brown and Derek Walker provide a nice combo on offence as well as the rest of the team on defense. This team has a good press. Giove credit to the Coach because he always uses it at the right times.. Good Luck Chargers.

yea covington is on a good roll goin into the the post season if they keep it up it seems like they will be making a run at state