District 14A, Region 7 & 8, Substate (Single A)

frankieD12

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Reggie Buckner! No Anthony Dorsey! No Marcus Holloway! No Chris Porter! Manassas still score 89pts!!!!! When you lose the best player in the state and your starting PG still score 89pts and get the win its BIG!!!! These guys out with the flu! Buckner try to dress but the coach didnt let him and sent him home to get better. I will note that if starting pg Marcus Holloway could have played Manassas would have won by 20+pts!!!

I cant say it wont Happen because in playoffs anything could happen!!! After seeing Humboldt play 3 times this year I think they 15pts better then Middle College, Middleton, and City. trust me!!! The only chance Middle College, Middleton, City would have is if they could get over that initial "SHOCK" of how athletic Humboldt really is. I think Manassas is the only west Tennessee 1A team that can beat them! 1A overall I think Cully and Temple got a shot!

You are correct legend.I really dont think that Cully or Temple can beat Humboldt.I dont think that Manassas can beat this yrs Humboldt team.Should be interesting and i know anything can happen,but i think that Humboldt will win state.I am looking forward to a West Tn state Championship again.

start a Manassas Vs Humboldt topic

i'm sure youll get the responses you want there

I dont have to we been talking on all topics about stuff now these cats who said Manassas is nothing without Buckner are running!!! What about without 2 starters and 2 key guys??? Manassas still won by 10pts Come on haters talk NOW!!!!!

I dont have to we been talking on all topics about stuff now these cats who said Manassas is nothing without Buckner are running!!! What about without 2 starters and 2 key guys??? Manassas still won by 10pts Come on haters talk NOW!!!!!

Legend, the school you support has now been mentioned nine times. Four by you, and five times between three other posters. If you want to talk about how your team beat City University by ten last night, start a new thread. If you want to talk about the 14A tournament, region 7A tournament, or the substate games - stick around.

Thanks.... Do we know the region dates yet?

February 26 through March 5 at Huntingdon HS

(first round will be at higher seed)

Cowards!!!!! Why you haters don??™t talk about this???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Legend, it is not Manassas that the people are hating on....think about it a minute, I think even you can figure out who the people are hating...........then again maybe not............I'm giving you too much credit.

Legend, it is not Manassas that the people are hating on....think about it a minute, I think even you can figure out who the people are hating...........then again maybe not............I'm giving you too much credit.

"he hate me" remember that guy??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"he hate me" remember that guy??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Xfl. Didn't he play for the panthers. You should have a jersey made that said Legend the biggest duche bag on coach t. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />