Oakland vs. Warren Co.

hoop20

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville strated off the game scoring the first 12 points, these aren't true box scores but it was like 15-2 or 17-2 after the first quarter, then pushed to a 20 point lead and cut to 13 at the half 26-13. Coach Odom played her bench the third against our starters and it hung around 14 - 18 points with the final being 49-31. Tessa King had a great night scoring for the Lady Pioneers, I think she had close to 20 of the 31 points. Helton took care of the scoring load for the Lady Cavs. That's all I got, Hargis, sorry we don't put the scores in too much here in the WC, wonder why?????

Cookeville strated off the game scoring the first 12 points, these aren't true box scores but it was like 15-2 or 17-2 after the first quarter, then pushed to a 20 point lead and cut to 13 at the half 26-13. Coach Odom played her bench the third against our starters and it hung around 14 - 18 points with the final being 49-31. Tessa King had a great night scoring for the Lady Pioneers, I think she had close to 20 of the 31 points. Helton took care of the scoring load for the Lady Cavs. That's all I got, Hargis, sorry we don't put the scores in too much here in the WC, wonder why?????

As long as we've got good reporters there like those posting and can recognize a great effort from Tessa King with Warren and Erin Helton from Cookeville, really nothing else matters. I'm surre Wilkinson got some points fro Warren and Johnson from Cookeville. And the crowd did come from Cookeville and Warren.

Its true, the Warren/Oakland game will be a good game with either team not having much firepower most of the season but possible breakout possibilities. Both have incentives to win. This could be one of the most enjoyable games of Friday night.

As far as the score, really nothing new. As I remember, it happened this way the past two years. But at least we were able to find the schedule, it wasn't on the TSSAA Web Site but everyone else's was so we made the schedule using everyone elses. Hope we got it all right!!!!!!!! We were going to follow the High School Girls!!!!! The boys was there. Good luck to all.

SE, appreciate your effort and it helps us finish up the district standings. good luck in the Tournament/

You're welcome; looks like WC will go to Cookeville next week. I can't believe how few posts I've made in the past (nearly) eight years, but I sure enjoy reading all you guys' comments. Well, almost all /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />