District 14 A Tournament

TAllen

Last night in the early part of the third quarter every Bradford starter had 3 fouls each, all five players. One of these days their physical play will catch up with them. Humboldt crashes the boards as well as anybody and are just as quick as Bradford. Although the game tomorrow night is not a do or die game, I'll take Humboldt by 4.

Yes, the stripes were a little whistle happy against us. Bradford doesn't expect anything less. Most of our girls are used to playing in foul trouble, they have all year. Tomorrow night is going to be a tough game. I will agree. They have beat them twice this year in close games and they will succeed again tomorrow night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night in the early part of the third quarter every Bradford starter had 3 fouls each, all five players. One of these days their physical play will catch up with them. Humboldt crashes the boards as well as anybody and are just as quick as Bradford. Although the game tomorrow night is not a do or die game, I'll take Humboldt by 4.

greenfieldfan---i agree with you on the physical play catching up with them..one day there will be some girls just a little bit bigger who can't be pushed around.....do you know what happened with the dresden game the other night....i've heard rumors but nothing concrete...just was wandering... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good Luck to ALL the Teams Saturday... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .

greenfieldfan---i agree with you on the physical play catching up with them..one day there will be some girls just a little bit bigger who can't be pushed around.....do you know what happened with the dresden game the other night....i've heard rumors but nothing concrete...just was wandering... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good Luck to ALL the Teams Saturday... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .

I may need to clarify myself....We don't have any big girls to play inside with them...Thats what i'm trying to say...

Just wanted to make myself clear so there are no big arguments about this post or to say that i am crying because we lost...Not crying in the least wish it had been different but it wasn't...this time....These teams (all 4) will match up again in Regionals i'm sure....

Again Good Luck to ALL the Teams!!!!!

Hey buddie you know I love you, but would there ever come a day when you picked Bradford? lol

What were the rumors that you heard?

Hey buddie you know I love you, but would there ever come a day when you picked Bradford? lol

Actually this game is not a do or die game. If it was a win or go home game, I would pick Bradford. Bradford could very easily win this game but like alot of people have already said, it is hard to beat a good team three times surely when the game has little significance. I think Bradford will win the region when everything is on the line. They have more talent than anybody in our region but more importantly they have state tournament experience that will carry them a long way. Bradford is one team that could beat Clark Range (30-0) and I hope they get a chance.

The two teams that could go to Murfreesboro and represent 14A the best are Bradford and Humboldt. Whoever goes I will be behind them and pulling for them.

I may need to clarify myself....We don't have any big girls to play inside with them...Thats what i'm trying to say...

Just wanted to make myself clear so there are no big arguments about this post or to say that i am crying because we lost...Not crying in the least wish it had been different but it wasn't...this time....These teams (all 4) will match up again in Regionals i'm sure....

In my opinion, the key for Gleason to move on is too stay away from Bradford in the region tournament brackets. Gleason can beat Lake County or Humboldt possibly but they just dont matchup with Bradford. As long as Bradford can play physical they are very tough. If you get a group of new refereees that call it close then Bradford is in trouble. They dont have the depth that they had last year and if they lose either Wallsmith or Oliver they are in trouble.

It's hard to beat a team a 3rd time, especially when the past 2 final scores have been as close as they were. If Bradford causes SO many matchup problems, I believe they would've won by more than 1 and 4. For the game, if Humboldt comes out and plays with the same intensity they had against Lake Co. last night, I'll take Humboldt by 4.

Humboldt- 63

Bradford- 59

Not to rub salt or anything, but it looked to me that Bradford dominated the majority of this game. Except for about half of the 2nd quarter and a 2 min. stretch in the 4th, it was all Bradford. All 4 teams that are alive in our district are capable of winning, but Bradford has to be the favorite. They had 3 girls foul out. They played most of the 2nd quarter without Combs, Oliver, and Tubbs. Even with those players playing a very limited role, they controlled that game from the tip. Hats off to Humboldt on the valiant comback in the 4th quarter. I am sure we will meet again. I am also sure that it will be equally as exciting.

Not to rub salt or anything, but it looked to me that Bradford dominated the majority of this game. Except for about half of the 2nd quarter and a 2 min. stretch in the 4th, it was all Bradford. All 4 teams that are alive in our district are capable of winning, but Bradford has to be the favorite. They had 3 girls foul out. They played most of the 2nd quarter without Combs, Oliver, and Tubbs. Even with those players playing a very limited role, they controlled that game from the tip. Hats off to Humboldt on the valiant comback in the 4th quarter. I am sure we will meet again. I am also sure that it will be equally as exciting.

Sorry, but I wasn't able to attend the game, and I don't "hate" Bradford. I actually like their style of play. Congratulations to the girls in Bradford and good luck through region. Hopefully we'll meet up again.