10 A District Tournament

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys it's time for the opening round of the district. Lets get some thoughts on the 1st round games.

Clarksville Academy @ White House Hertitage- Hertitage wins by 25

Jo Byrns @ East Robertson- East wins by 15. Close game for 3 quarters

Nashville Christian @ Houston County- Houston County wins at home by 5

I am going to have to say NC wins. Hulan has been stepping up. I think she is going to lead her team to a win. It should be interesting.

Hey guys it's time for the opening round of the district. Lets get some thoughts on the 1st round games.

Clarksville Academy @ White House Hertitage- Hertitage wins by 25

Jo Byrns @ East Robertson- East wins by 15. Close game for 3 quarters

Nashville Christian @ Houston County- Houston County wins at home by 5

The Heritage VS Clarksville Academy game is correct...CA is out.

The East Robertson VS JoByrns game is a little more complicated...ya see Jobyrns upset WHHeritage and East Robertson in the last few weeks of the Regular season. They can play... and should not be overlooked. It will be ALOT closer than 15 more like 6 in a tight one... I give the nod to East though because of the Revenge factor and it will be a home game for them.

Nashville Christian VS Houston Co- This game is tough and it really depends on which NCS team shows up. I think that NCS is much improved and they did just beat Houston Co on Feb 6, by 13 pts. I dont think much has changed and NCS should roll on to the next round to play Mcewen.

Good luck to all.

Go LADY PATRIOTS.

Yeah NewBlue has been the know it all for the whole season. I would just listen to her if you ever want a scouting report or any information. I bet she is a girl that sits the bench a whole lot. Hertitage will get beat by East Robertson in the semi finals. They have too manyt babys on the team. I would not care if they ever won a game!! oh but they wont because they got NEWBLUE. We will see how many post you make after that 3rd and 4th place game.

Yup, WHH beat HC by 13, but I wish this game could of been reviewed.......... WHH shot ummm like 47 foul shots? Second half, they were in double bonus before the end of the third quarter. Second half foul tally was HC 21, WHH 8??? Hmmmmm Anyways, HC beat SC last night after being down by as much as 18, they came roaring back and won by 4. And it wasn't on foul shots.

Yeah NewBlue has been the know it all for the whole season. I would just listen to her if you ever want a scouting report or any information. I bet she is a girl that sits the bench a whole lot. Hertitage will get beat by East Robertson in the semi finals. They have too manyt babys on the team. I would not care if they ever won a game!! oh but they wont because they got NEWBLUE. We will see how many post you make after that 3rd and 4th place game.

Actually its not even a girl.

Funny.... ha. allregion knows me. And I have never said I was a player. If I say"we" are gonna do this or we are going to do that I mean We as in the team I root for. And there is no question who I root for......White House Heritage. The Newblue in White House. Not that old devil blue. get it. It was a catch phrase when WHHeritage first opened.

anyway, East better be ready monday night cause that big Red Devil train is headed South and looking for someone to knock off the track.

sportsfan2010 you are BiPoLaR. =)) or two people. What 3 and 4th place game are you talking about....

Who is going home first ?