9-AA all-district team

NashvilleHSfan

I think you need to add Evan Webb from David Lipscomb. He is just now turning it on... Best all-around athlete on the team, and best defender (needless to say dominating fource offensively). I suspect that he will get the numbers in the district and region tourneys.

Webb should take the place of which DLHS player? I know 3 players can make the team, however not sure 4 off one team will fly, even if it is a top tier team.

Top Tier Teams: CPA (3): Z.Mason, Hunter Miller, David Anderson

DL (3): Caleb Simpson, Carter Sanderson, Trevor Hunt

Hume Fogg (2): Adrian Williamson, Justin Claybrook

MLK: Antone Christian

Bottom Tier: East Lit: Jonathan Calvin

Ezell-Harding: Lance Capitano

FRA: none

Pearl Cohn: none

MVP: 1st place: Z Mason

2nd place: Hunter Miller

Webb should take the place of which DLHS player? I know 3 players can make the team, however not sure 4 off one team will fly, even if it is a top tier team.

Every team has their given players for this honor except DL...they definitely have the deepest team. I really thought that CPA was going to dominate 9AA... that did not happen! As far as DL goes...Webb is definitely a contender and so is the Bell kid! DL has a thick team, but as I have said before they have some inconsistent players (which are some are their best players)! As far as Z being MVP....I would have agreed about 4 months ago...but laziness and just not caring is not a MVP!! I don't have a pick for MVP...but it is not Z! I still think that CPA has one of the most talented teams, I just cannot explain what has happened to them!

Top Tier Teams: CPA (3): Z.Mason, Hunter Miller, David Anderson

DL (3): Caleb Simpson, Carter Sanderson, Trevor Hunt

Hume Fogg (2): Adrian Williamson, Justin Claybrook

MLK: Antone Christian

Bottom Tier: East Lit: Jonathan Calvin

Ezell-Harding: Lance Capitano

FRA: none

Pearl Cohn: none

That is a pretty good take on 9AA....My team is a given, even though they have been very disappointing lately!

Every pick is a given, but I am not sure about DL...they are the solid team with a diverse group of kids! I was the one defending my team...I now have no defense! I would have to say the DL All Tournament Team is up for grabs. Their whole starting team has their strengths and weaknesses. I think that Webb and Bell are the most consistent players...Sanderson and Simpson are the shooters...Only time well tell the end of this story!

I am still counting on a CPA/DL game in district finals...I think that our team is going to play to win! The fire and chest beating....just wait...the fire is alive!

Wrong, the best BASKETBALL player in the league is Antone Christian at MLK. The best human mismatch in the league is Z.Mason.