OSHS Looking for Pre-Season Scrimmages

oldcoach54

If any team is looking for a pre-season scrimmage please contact John Smith at jts7979@yahoo.com or 678-936-2274. We can host or travel. If there are other teams looking for a jamboree or play day please contact me. Perhaps we can host if there is enough interest. I am also curious as to any schools that may want to schedule JV matches.

If any team is looking for a pre-season scrimmage please contact John Smith at jts7979@yahoo.com or 678-936-2274. We can host or travel. If there are other teams looking for a jamboree or play day please contact me. Perhaps we can host if there is enough interest. I am also curious as to any schools that may want to schedule JV matches.

Sorry I dont know this but since this board goes all over the state, what school are you and where are you located. Obviously I dont want a scrimmage 4 hours away /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry I dont know this but since this board goes all over the state, what school are you and where are you located. Obviously I dont want a scrimmage 4 hours away /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oliver Springs High School 5-10 minutes west of Oak Ridge. 30-45 minutes northwest of Knoxville. Oliver Springs High School is in Roane County about 20 minutes from Kingston.

Hey coach, do you want to come down to Berean Christian in Knoxville in the next week or so?

Sound like this mght be doable. I am new to the Knoxville area. Where is Berean Christian and What days do you have in mind? Feel free to call me at 678-036-2274 or email me at 678-936-2274. I teach at the high school. My cell phone is an Atlanta exachange because that is the artea I moved from. Thanjs very much for the response.