Lewis County and Harpeth

TheExpert

Sportfan,

I can't wait till Friday night when we make it three in a row against you. You talk about us being redneck and low class and yet you forget that you are a big mouth know it all. Where did you finish last year in the region. Did Nashville Christian beat you in a scrimmage and also Hickman County. If we want to shake jugs and blow horns that is our business and none of yours. As far as trucks are concerned I haven't seen any law against driving them. You get on here and talk, talk, talk, can you walk, walk, walk that talk. We'll see for sure Friday night and maybe you will see for a change. What about a loser leave town match. If you lose you stay off here and if we lose then I bet all Panther Fans will stay off here.

You better get ready for the jugs, horns, trucks, and rednecks this Friday because you are coming to Panther Country and you will know it this week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPORTSMAN YOU HAVE FELT THE PAIN TO LOSE TO HARPETH. COULD YOU PLEASE INFORM YOUR PAST TEAM MATES HOW IT FELT AND CONVEY TO THEM HOW IT WILL FELL FRIDAY NIGHT. I GUESS YOU'LL BE A JUG TOTING, TRUCK DRIVING REDNECK THIS WEEK. NO SHAME IN THAT SINCE YOU ARE A HICK AND ARE LIVING IN THE PAST. HARPETH 35 LEWIS COUNTY 12. THE SPORTFAN HAS SPOKEN.

:o:):D:D:D

Guest DARKJAC24
Posted by receiver14:

from a players point of view. lewis is still the best team in our region until someone takes the region title from them. dont u agree. so lewis dont listen to these people just play the game. and for the rest of the region remember they are still the champions unless one of us takes the title from them.

WELL THEY ARE ALL SOME GOOD TEAMS THEY HAVE A LOT HEART LEWIS WAS GOOD LAST YEAR AND SO FAR THIS YEAR I HAVE NOTHING AGINST THEM IF THEY ARE REGION CHAMPS THIS YEAR IT'S BC THEY EARNED IT I FAVORE FAIRVIEW BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL BE REGION CHAMP'S THIS YEAR IT COULD BE ANY ONE OF THEM IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THEY MOVE THE BALL AND PLAY THE GAME WELL GOOD LUCK TO THEM ALL :oWELL GOOD LUCK TO THEM ALL

Lokk sportman. Talk all you want to on here but just be sure you bring your game fri night. This might be the most talented team we have had since 95. Our offense can score from just about any play and we are so deep that it is scary. Our defense has better team speed overall than last year so all I want is a good game fri night between to unevenly matched teams. I don't care what anyone says....Harpeth isn't the same as they were in the "glory" days. Yes ya'll had some good teams but that is the past and that is all set in stone. Lewis Co. is never thinking about the past. We want to write this chapter this year. And I personally think it is ours to lose. Loretto is gonna be our biggest threat with a very talented offense. I just can't wait till Friday......by the way...wouild you be man enough to let us know your REAL name or REAL jersey #? Not that we would be targeting you or anything.LOL

Guest MrClean

ive have never seen a stuck up rich boy like yourself who always try to down people who live in rural counties. so wat if we drive trucks, shake jugs, and blow horns. if yall had a decent team your fans might actually come out and support your team as ours does. harpeth has no chance the speed of lewis county is to much for rich boys who get everything, u would have to work for the win, which u have never had to do. lewis county 49 harpeth 0

p.s. if i were u sportsman i wouldnt give my number b/c these rednecks have a way of getting people back who down there teams.

Can you be serious about the score? Harpeth has Gann, Ingle and Engleman, probably the top returning backfield in this region. I am not trying to downgrade your team but you guys need a reality check. The last time the two teams met, LC pulled it out with a last quarter score after letting Harpeth move the ball downfield all night long.. 35-28, I believe, just a few months back.

Harpeth lost a receiver and a couple of linemen while LC lost about 8-9 starters. With their entire offensive backfield returning, I think Harpeth has a great chance to win this game and will actually predict that LC will be overconfident again and fall 27-24.

ok ya'll juz let the wanna be from harpeth talk the talk ,come friday we will walk the walk.sports fan if you are such a man answer my questions that i aked you several times before.i guess you are gonna come to lewis county and pop that mouth off like you are on here.oh i wish you would.and for the record the first 2 yeasr we played harpeth we beat their butts twice in the same year.ya'll have only beat us the last 2 years,so the way i see it we have beat ya'll 6 to 2.what a wanna be loosssssseeerrrrrr you are sportfan.heck the way you talk you probably a yankee transplant.this will be the last message i post ,so you continue to talk your wannabe talk and friday we will walk the walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANTHER PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes, how we ponder on the past season. I do believe, if my memory serves me correct, that Lewis Co. did beat Harpeth once during regular season. I also think it was a redneck butt-kickin that yall took at your home field. But anyway, my prediction is LC 35, Harpeth 14

P.S. Good post Mr. Clean!!

[Edited by QBsack on 9-3-02 8:24P]

I would like to be the first "hick" to stand up on here and say something. Before I became a Panther I always stood up at the games and shook a jug or two and I also drive a truck. If that makes me a "hick" then I guess I am one and I'm proud to be one. And for the people that want to know what # sportfan is I'll go ahead and tell you, He doesn't play.

I'll be a Hick and a Panther for life!!!!

;) Go Panthers :)