Official Single A Basketball Finalist

mboro

I think sexton has a good shot because all the voters from that area will vote for him. Everybody knows Buckner is the Best but they will be bias

I do agree with u Legend Buckner should win it! They have more voters once u cross into Middle and East Tn! But i think they will still vote for Buckner! Good Luck! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckner should win this hands down... but like someone said earlier... it will be hard to carry all of the votes across the state living in Memphis... if you have seen all three play... Buckner is a huge favorite, followed somewhat closely by Sexton... and in a distant third Long...

Hey legend... How do you think Middleton would do against Union City, Humbolt, Lake Co, etc... this year... it seems as though they are a good squad that can play good teams really close, can can lose games that that they might should have won... Do you feel that if they get to the sub state they could luck up and beat Humboldt or Lake County... being as that would be the only time they would get two see any of these teams...

I really think that if you move Middleton to the east side of the state (regions 1 and 2) the would have a legit shot at making the state... real legit... What do ya'll think

Mtown I watched them last night and they play really hard...They are a bit undersized but they are well coached. Those teams would have their hands full with them, but probably win with their size...

Buckner should win this hands down... but like someone said earlier... it will be hard to carry all of the votes across the state living in Memphis... if you have seen all three play... Buckner is a huge favorite, followed somewhat closely by Sexton... and in a distant third Long...

Hey legend... How do you think Middleton would do against Union City, Humbolt, Lake Co, etc... this year... it seems as though they are a good squad that can play good teams really close, can can lose games that that they might should have won... Do you feel that if they get to the sub state they could luck up and beat Humboldt or Lake County... being as that would be the only time they would get two see any of these teams...

I really think that if you move Middleton to the east side of the state (regions 1 and 2) the would have a legit shot at making the state... real legit... What do ya'll think

Middleton is a team no one wonts to see in a loser go home game. They could upset someone in substate. Middle College is the team most should worry about they will play Manassas for the district title tomorrow night.

Middle College just defeated Middleton Wednesday night in a close game.

Tevin Crayton should've been named instead of the Long kid.I mean come on now the Vikings are 26-0!and he's avg about 20 per.but.....Buckner will win either way.

I agree he belongs! But lets not take it out on the Long kid. Only three can be on the ballot congrats to all 3! This just might fire Crayton and company up! Good Luck Vikings!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thompson is averaging over 23 points a game. Dont know his rebounding and shot blocking stats but they got to be pretty incredible...he is a monster on the boards, great ball handler and passer too at 6'8" with fer real long arms

btw his team is like 25 and 2...and they avenged both loses

Wes Long isnt the best player on his own team...that would be a kid named Logan Harville

just because your guy Tyler Thompson didnt make it doesnt mean that Wes Long shouldnt have...do i sense a bit of jealousy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

btw..Long is currently averaging 22 points, 10 rebounds and four assists per game for the Eagles.

He is among the top 3-point shooters in the state and has made close to 300 trifectas during his career. Long has eclipsed the 1,500-point mark

I apologize to some of the candidates because I haven't been following this thread since I had no idea that high school basketball fans would bash a kid for being nominated instead of someone they would have preferred. Some of you need to learn a little discretion since, if the roles were reversed, your candidate might be the one targetted. I ma not a promoter of political correctness but this is simply uncalled for.

Congratulations to the nominees and please ignore the rudeness of some of our fans. The fact that you are a nominee is all that needs to be said.