Whitwell or Boyd-Buchanan

whsfootball

This game shouldn't even be discussed...this is a no contest game. Quite frankly the 2 best teams in the Chatt area may be Boyd and South Pittsburg....leave all your comments for that game alone. Whitwell and Boyd, could be embarrasing for Whitwell.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Boyd will win. I hate Boyd because I think they have an advantage over the rest of the region. If you think Rhea is a good team then you are crazy. Rhea barely beat Coffee County last week. It is one of Rhea's weakest teams in years. East Ridge is a pretty decent team, but I hear they had several turnovers that was the difference in the game. Mark it down here. I said it first. While Boyd Buchanan might win the region they will not win the state. I am so sick of hearing all this crap about Boyd. Geez they have been to the championship game how many times? 0 They have been in the semi-finals how many times? 0 They have been to the quarter-finals how many times? 2 There program is alot better than when it was the laughing stock of Chattanooga, but until they at least get to the Big One they need to keep their mouth shut.

Posted by piratecountry:

Folks 21-19 in the Jamboree against Jasper is nothing to look at...Boyd will score at will...Final Score Boyd 56 Whitwell 13 (if they're lucky even on their 3rd and 4th team)

The Big FB Bubba Austin (Senior 2002) will be greatly missed! Last year's game featured him and the offensive linemen who blocked for him made the team successful. This will be the game to watch to see if Whitwell is for real this year because I know Boyd will be better prepared for this one! Last year, I think they were caught off guard, this year they will be out to overcome last year's defeat! Of course, Whitwell has something to prove and they will be at their best for this game! It will be interesting to see how this one turns out!

I comming to the game Friday night and hope to see some excellent football. This will be my second trip to the Valley in as many weeks. I think Whitwell might suprise some people and hang with BB for a half or so. By the fourth quarter I think it will all be over. THe only chance Whitwell has is to do what ER did and play a little game of keep away. Run the ball well and chew up the clock not giving Healy and their offense alot of time. Boyd likes the big play and with Healy and Nelson they are a threat to take it the distance on any given play.

Posted by piratecountry:

Folks 21-19 in the Jamboree against Jasper is nothing to look at...Boyd will score at will...Final Score Boyd 56 Whitwell 13 (if they're lucky even on their 3rd and 4th team)

I watched Whitwell Friday nite vs. SAS.... Yes, SAS was pitiful, but Whitwell, by far, out-classed that bunch. They got after them for pretty much 3 quarters (before playing subs). The forced turn-overs, made big hits, and moved the ball at will. So, I think a lot of you may be surprised when BB enters the valley. I haven't seen BB play this year, so I won't make any assumptions that I know how things will turn out (un-like some others here). Using the results from games against suspect 4-A teams isn't any more of an indicator that one quarter in a jamboree is. Hixon came over to Whitwell a few years back (in one of their lean years) and left with their tails between their legs after a 41-0 whipping. All I'm saying is look a little closer at the matchup. Don't judge Whitwell on one quarter of football if that's all you have seen them play. I would hate to have to compare Jasper and S. Pitt based on the fact that S. Pitt only won by a touchdown. It "looks" to me like Jasper and S. Pitt aren't that far apart, especially considering the score was tied at 20 at the half. But, like I said, I was at the Whitwell game.

Guest bucsfootball

how can yall call that a win when Boyd made all the mistakes they did. Thats not a win they beat them selves. You hicks up there thinks think thats something. Just wait till the bucs bring that high flying offense to that dump yall call a field