Tri-County Seven

krichunaka

Where's coach Chambers when you need him the most? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

zaZa90, I mean this in no way smart toward you, but I have found NO humor in this long-over due to be over basketball season. It has been heart breaking and very disappointing for most all the girls and their parents as well. I can only image how it would feel to put 3 years of Elementary ball time and practice in and then 3 more years in in high school, and come to the last year and it turn out this way. A time that's suppose to be the time of their life and they can never go back to this place and time and always wonder what would of been. But, when we adults, and that's not just ONE person, but ALL of us do something really stupid, it is our children who pay the biggest price. As a very WISE MAN use to say to me and my sisters THIS TO SHALL PASS. And YES IT SHALL!!! As for the answer to your question--Coach Chambers has been at the games supporting the Lady Rangers!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday's District Championship games are between who most of us figured would be in it. Cloudland-Hampton, Elizabethton-S.Greene. THe Tri-county teams have represented well thus far in the tourney and will certainly keep impressing us.

Elizabethton and Unicoi played an extremely hard-fought game yesterday and came down to the wire. Elizabethton showed some weaknesses against the press. I think there for a stretch, UC forced four or five turnovers or poor shots when they pressed the Cyclones. Elizabethton was able to hit their foul shots down the stretch to ice it. Like I said, very good showing from both teams.

Good luck to all our girls as they move down the road.

GO CYCLONES!!

zaZa90, I mean this in no way smart toward you, but I have found NO humor in this long-over due to be over basketball season. It has been heart breaking and very disappointing for most all the girls and their parents as well. I can only image how it would feel to put 3 years of Elementary ball time and practice in and then 3 more years in in high school, and come to the last year and it turn out this way. A time that's suppose to be the time of their life and they can never go back to this place and time and always wonder what would of been. But, when we adults, and that's not just ONE person, but ALL of us do something really stupid, it is our children who pay the biggest price. As a very WISE MAN use to say to me and my sisters THIS TO SHALL PASS. And YES IT SHALL!!! As for the answer to your question--Coach Chambers has been at the games supporting the Lady Rangers!

You misunderstood me. I know he supports those girls, but its a shame that you live in a cut-throat community with people who get on a power trip and put who they want where just because they can. They don't do things in the best interest of the kids. They do things because they are self-centered power hungry pigs. Everyone knows what I meant by coach Chambers. He needs to be coaching. I wish him the best in finding a job where he won't be a victim of pigs. Unfortunately, there ain't too many places left.

Congratulations to the Hampton Lady Bulldogs on their District 1A Championship win over the Lady Highlanders tonight. What a game of opposites. Cloudland dominates the first half to lead 21-14 and Hampton storms back to win 46-42. Hampton's girls have overachieved all year and have proven many people wrong. I am very proud of them. Good job Ladies and coaches.

These Region One-A brackets don't always favor the District Tournament Champions.

If North Greene survives their trip to Sneedville, who then will they be paired against in

the Semi-Finals?

Just askin'

Most likely another North Greene/Hampton showdown. Two good teams and one will have to stay at home. I don't think either is afraid of the other so it should be a dandy, should it come to pass. Also two class coaches in coach Buchanan and coach Tolley.

Congratulations to the Dogs! The Lady Cyclones nearly joined you as District Champions, but fell just short against South Greene. I still like Hampton, Cloudland, and Elizabethtons' chances to move way on down the road. Go Carter County!!!!!!!

I AM A LITTLE BIAS BUT,THOUGHT ALI GARDNER SHOULD HAVE HAD SOME RECOGNITION SINCE SHE HAS CARRIED THE LADY DEVILS THE WHOLE SEASON .. KINDA LET DOWN HER NOT GETTING AN AWARD AT THE TOURNEY SENIOR AND ALL .

Congratulations to the Dogs! The Lady Cyclones nearly joined you as District Champions, but fell just short against South Greene. I still like Hampton, Cloudland, and Elizabethtons' chances to move way on down the road. Go Carter County!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT THAT THE ELIZABETHTON VS SOUTH GREENE WAS THE BEST GAME I HAVE SEEN ALL YEAR LONG WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE LADY DEVILS BEATING SOUTH GREENE AT THERE HOME COURT. TERRIFIC PERFORMANCE FROM ALL . THOUGHT MARIAH HAD A FEW UNNECESSARY CALLS AND SHOULD HAVE NOT FOULED OUT. AS WELL AS THE LITTLE NO 5 HECK OF A BALL PLAYER

I AM A LITTLE BIAS BUT,THOUGHT ALI GARDNER SHOULD HAVE HAD SOME RECOGNITION SINCE SHE HAS CARRIED THE LADY DEVILS THE WHOLE SEASON .. KINDA LET DOWN HER NOT GETTING AN AWARD AT THE TOURNEY SENIOR AND ALL .

I agree that Ali should have got something and I also thought Brittany Kinser and Ansley Ricker from South Greene had a good tournament. I really hate those awards!!!! It's a team effort and it takes a team. It was a great game. I think Rechelle Dye came to win and was not going to let anything stand in her way. Good luck to all the teams in the Reg. tournament. God Bless