Updates on the Div. 1 state tourny.

ETownwrestler152

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Two underdog awards of the tourney so far are going to.....

1. Chase Beazley of Indy, for defeating Tee Boone, 2-1, congrats to this young man. If I am not mistaken in Soddy Daisy finals didn't he lose either 8-1 or 9-1, oh well, either way good job, and good luck.

2. Kellen Ferguson of Clarksville, he defeated Gary Sluder 13-9, not even being on "Others to Watch", congrats to this young man.

***Please Tell Me If I Am Leaving Anybody Out***

P.S.

My 3rd choice would've been Becas Mahmut from Glencliff at 112, but I am not quite sure if that bracket was updated right.

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1. Chase Beazley of Indy, for defeating Tee Boone, 2-1, congrats to this young man. If I am not mistaken in Soddy Daisy finals didn't he lose either 8-1 or 9-1, oh well, either way good job, and good luck.

2. Kellen Ferguson of Clarksville, he defeated Gary Sluder 13-9, not even being on "Others to Watch", congrats to this young man.

P.S.

My 3rd choice would've been Becas Mahmut from Glencliff at 112, but I am not quite sure if that bracket was updated right.

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Becas Mahmut was teched. The brackets are wrong.

P.S.

Was Chase really the underdog? He was seeded first after all. Either way, great accomplishment, but I don't know if saying he's the underdog is totally applicable.

P.S.

Was Chase really the underdog? He was seeded first after all. Either way, great accomplishment, but I don't know if saying he's the underdog is totally applicable.

being seeded first does not mean you are the best person at that weight. Some people would have said Boone was better than Beazley. But it is still an amazing accomplishment for Beazley to beat such a good wrestler as Boone.

oh, and keep it going Region VI!!!