station camp vs. livingston acd.

seymourbutts1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did but this is tournament time now. john jenkins will take over. if i had to list the top 4 teams in the region it would be station camp,livingston, upperman, white house. if livingston plays white house it will be a great game because livingston runs and guns while white house is big and physical. station camp has jenkins enough said upperman beat livingston who beat station camp. this region tournament could be the best ever. anybody agree?

they did but this is tournament time now. john jenkins will take over. if i had to list the top 4 teams in the region it would be station camp,livingston, upperman, white house. if livingston plays white house it will be a great game because livingston runs and guns while white house is big and physical. station camp has jenkins enough said upperman beat livingston who beat station camp. this region tournament could be the best ever. anybody agree?

Not that it matters, but

Actually, it's Upperman beat Livingston who beat Station Camp who beat Upperman. None of it really means anything now, but LA has beaten both Upperman and Station Camp.

White House cannot hang with LA no matter how physical they are.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no i am saying if livingston is in station camps half of the bracket livingston can kiss state good bye

Every chance you get, you bash Livingston Academy as much as possible. How have they offended you? Do you envy?

As for the game itself, both teams must win to get to a match-up. I read that SC is better than LA as a matter of opinion, and LA beat SC at SC with Jenkins scoring 51 and the "role players" playing remarkably well. So how is SC better? Because of "him?"

Well said. . . . However, everyone keep in mind that there is still basketball to be played between now and then. I hope to see the LA and SC matchup in the region finals (That would mean that Upperman will have lost to someone). It is hard to talk about these two teams without metioning Upperman. They cannot be underated, that is just what they want. My opinion, LA and Upperman are the top two teams in the region and should be the ones meeting in the region finals. Best of luck to the Wildcats.

JC has played three of the four mentioned, they beat station camp, played Upperman fairly good and got killed by LA and at this stage opinions don't matter but LA has the best top to bottom talent Upperman may be stronger top 5 and they should meet in region finals but these other teams are good enough to pull the upset if they bring thier game and LA and UHS don't so preparation is the key. Good luck to the district 7 teams.

JC has played three of the four mentioned, they beat station camp, played Upperman fairly good and got killed by LA and at this stage opinions don't matter but LA has the best top to bottom talent Upperman may be stronger top 5 and they should meet in region finals but these other teams are good enough to pull the upset if they bring thier game and LA and UHS don't so preparation is the key. Good luck to the district 7 teams.

Your right, LA Upperman and Station Camp are going to see some very good teams before they get to end of the region tourney. LA will probably run into Upperman in the district finals, and region 7AA is very tough. It should be fun to watch.