Dekalb co. vs. Cannon co.

BigPun

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

round 3 at tech cannon won at dekalb and dekalb won at cannon on a neutral floor who will come out on top??

Havent seen cannon play this year. But i sure was impressed by dekalb .I have seen them play a couple of times this year the coach does a real good job,and the boys hustle .Believe dekalb gets them in round 3 .

Havent seen cannon play this year. But i sure was impressed by dekalb .I have seen them play a couple of times this year the coach does a real good job,and the boys hustle .Believe dekalb gets them in round 3 .

ive seen both numerous times and as far as hustle cannon plays till the final whistle every game no matter the score.. and coach will have them ready to play like it is the state championship so i go with the king of the jungle

GO LIONS!!!!

Well in the jungle the lion will sleep that night. Dekalb comes with a mind set that this is do or die. Dekalb is the most complete of the 2. The inside game of dekalb is a little better. I say DC by 7

Everyone friday will come in with a do or die attitude not just dekalb, it's win or go home. As the first two I look for another close game I'm going to say cannon by 7. good luck lions

Well in the jungle the lion will sleep that night. Dekalb comes with a mind set that this is do or die. Dekalb is the most complete of the 2. The inside game of dekalb is a little better. I say DC by 7

the inside game of dekalb is not better than the lions.. and what will wint this game is the 3s and just about all of the lions playes can spot up and shoot so on a netural floor im goin with the lions by 10

the inside game of dekalb is not better than the lions.. and what will wint this game is the 3s and just about all of the lions playes can spot up and shoot so on a netural floor im goin with the lions by 10

You have to be kidding me if you really believe that. Hunter Stewart took over in that game in the paint a CC's place. Do not get me wrong Cannon is a great team and shoots the ball superbly. In tourny time that cant bye your way on in to the tourny. DC plays excellent Defense by changeing it up you cant run your one lil offennse against DC. Not saying Cannaon does. But this game will come down to who can control the of the boards. And DC has you there. Go tigers and kick some tail

You have to be kidding me if you really believe that. Hunter Stewart took over in that game in the paint a CC's place. Do not get me wrong Cannon is a great team and shoots the ball superbly. In tourny time that cant bye your way on in to the tourny. DC plays excellent Defense by changeing it up you cant run your one lil offennse against DC. Not saying Cannaon does. But this game will come down to who can control the of the boards. And DC has you there. Go tigers and kick some tail

If Cannon Co. keeps Dekalb Co. playing out in front of the defense Cannon Co. will be able to play more of their style of game. What I am going to base my prediction on is Cannon beat Dekalb on their home court which they had not done in 6 years I believe. Neutral court will make a defference. Anyone who as played Dekalb Co. at home knows that it is the hardest place to come away with a win. Cannon Co. by 5 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yes dekalb has an excellent defense alot of nice schemes to keep you guessing.. when the lions played at dekalb we took the game over with threes this will hold same tonight

GO LIONS!!!