8A Districts at Watertown Friday

BigDaddy50

FCS plays Gordonsville at 6pm and then Trousdale Co takes on Westmoreland at 9pm......Winners play Tuesday for 1st and 2nd while the losers play Monday night for the 3rd and 4th spots in next weeks region tourney also at Watertown.....

Predictions: FCS over Gordonsville and Trousdale over Westmoreland

FCS over Trousdale; Westmoreland over Gordonsville

District 7A will send Clay Co; Jackson Co; Clarkrange; and Monterey (probably in that order)

Should be a great district and Region

GO COMMANDERS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS plays Gordonsville at 6pm and then Trousdale Co takes on Westmoreland at 9pm......Winners play Tuesday for 1st and 2nd while the losers play Monday night for the 3rd and 4th spots in next weeks region tourney also at Watertown.....

Predictions: FCS over Gordonsville and Trousdale over Westmoreland

FCS over Trousdale; Westmoreland over Gordonsville

District 7A will send Clay Co; Jackson Co; Clarkrange; and Monterey (probably in that order)

Should be a great district and Region

GO COMMANDERS

I think your right its going to be a FCS VS TC finals .Just hope its have as good of a game as the last games these two teams have played.GO FCS

I think your right its going to be a FCS VS TC finals .Just hope its have as good of a game as the last games these two teams have played.GO FCS

HAVE?? I figured being at a private school, you would atleast NO lol proper english. Try half next time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Tigers, BEAT those commanders tonight!

HAVE?? I figured being at a private school, you would atleast NO lol proper english. Try half next time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Tigers, BEAT those commanders tonight!

Got so excited about the game. Dont know what i was thinking english comes first.But hate to tell you the spanking is about to start.lol

Well Friendship did win but it wasnt a "spanking" by any means... The tigers hung with them and fought hard... the refs made alot of questionable calls that i didnt understand but not much can be done about that lol I think friendship will win the championship and i think gordonsville will win 3rd place if they play hard like they did 2nite however Westmoreland will be ready to play too so it'll be a hard fought game...I'm sure nobody wants to travel to clay(which will probably win their district tourny) first round of region... I do think that 8a has more talented teams than 7a this yr but i guess we'll have to wait until regions to find out

Well Friendship did win but it wasnt a "spanking" by any means... The tigers hung with them and fought hard... the refs made alot of questionable calls that i didnt understand but not much can be done about that lol I think friendship will win the championship and i think gordonsville will win 3rd place if they play hard like they did 2nite however Westmoreland will be ready to play too so it'll be a hard fought game...I'm sure nobody wants to travel to clay(which will probably win their district tourny) first round of region... I do think that 8a has more talented teams than 7a this yr but i guess we'll have to wait until regions to find out

congrats

If FCS has just hit their freethrows, it wouldn't have been that close.

It should'nt have been close if that is what you were counting on. Gordonsville was 7 our of 10 from the freethrow line; Friendship was 17 of 25. How the fouls were so lop-sided is unbelievable. G-ville played a zone all night long; Friendship played man, trapped all kinds of ways and never fouled (supposedly). Great game though, good atmosphere, fun to watch.

It should'nt have been close if that is what you were counting on. Gordonsville was 7 our of 10 from the freethrow line; Friendship was 17 of 25. How the fouls were so lop-sided is unbelievable. G-ville played a zone all night long; Friendship played man, trapped all kinds of ways and never fouled (supposedly). Great game though, good atmosphere, fun to watch.

more green = less fouls. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

more green = less fouls. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will give you that it was no spanking. GVILLE came to play surprised me it was a real good game.And yes some questionable calls that went both ways but maybe it looks different from where the refs, were. I know its a hard job and if you call everything nobody is going to be left on the floor to play.But i will say your tigers impressed me by the way they played . Good game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will give you that it was no spanking. GVILLE came to play surprised me it was a real good game.And yes some questionable calls that went both ways but maybe it looks different from where the refs, were. I know its a hard job and if you call everything nobody is going to be left on the floor to play.But i will say your tigers impressed me by the way they played . Good game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks, we are all proud of them and the way they played. Good luck to you. Maybe if things work-out, we may get a chance to meet again.