REGION 5A SCHEDULE

flash49

You never know who is going to win the games in the region. MTCS should have the edge over everyone after them going to the other district and filiming the games... Yeah I said it. they went and filmed the district games.. Thats awful huh? Do those type of things come back to get you? Good Luck East Robertson!!

You need to be more concerned about the Lady Rockets!! Cause East Robertson is gonna get BEAT like a drum Friday night by FORREST. Go District 9A and LADY ROCKETS!! East Robertson is gonna get BIG TIME embarrassed!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can't video tape another team if you aren't playing them. Hooptown surely wouldn't do this.

My two cents isn't worth much, but a few years ago I saw people from another town (we were NOT playing them on that night) go up the steps at Forrest and proceed to film our game. I was told that it didn't matter because they were parents, not associated, with the team.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can't video tape another team if you aren't playing them. Hooptown surely wouldn't do this.

Your right ECU you can't do this, and further more it never happened. No one taped anything and if it did happen it got resolved quickly by the tournaments director. A totally innocent mistake that NEVER truly took place. (ENOUGH SAID) "HOOPTOWN" ???? What's that got to do with anything? GROW UP and Let's focus on Basketball and hope to see some great games. GOOD LUCK to ALL the teams!!! (especially District 9A) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Your right ECU you can't do this, and further more it never happened. No one taped anything and if it did happen it got resolved quickly by the tournaments director. A totally innocent mistake that NEVER truly took place. (ENOUGH SAID) "HOOPTOWN" ???? What's that got to do with anything? GROW UP and Let's focus on Basketball and hope to see some great games. GOOD LUCK to ALL the teams!!! (especially District 9A) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cougarfan, I'm confused. First you say "it never happend" then you say it did but the tournament director resolved some type of "mistake"???

Cougarfan, I'm confused. First you say "it never happend" then you say it did but the tournament director resolved some type of "mistake"???

I had heard about this incident from another source not this board...and what ever did happen got turned into the TSSAA. So, if there is no outcome by now... then most likely there is not going to be any.

You need to be more concerned about the Lady Rockets!! Cause East Robertson is gonna get BEAT like a drum Friday night by FORREST. Go District 9A and LADY ROCKETS!! East Robertson is gonna get BIG TIME embarrassed!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is really none of my business, but thats a VERY rude thing to post on this board. You may beat them, but why go on about embarrassing them???? Ya know, I'd be careful what I said, things have a way of jumping up and biting you where the son don't shine, theres still several games to play and the same thing could happen to you.

This is really none of my business, but thats a VERY rude thing to post on this board. You may beat them, but why go on about embarrassing them???? Ya know, I'd be careful what I said, things have a way of jumping up and biting you where the son don't shine, theres still several games to play and the same thing could happen to you.

I am sorry for saying it in that manner, but its not gonna be much of a game. I expect The Lady Rockets to win rather easily thats all. I do feel District 9A is the much stronger district. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

HAHAHA!! I get on here and post from time to time but what I do know is CougarFan is a joke. he/she thinks they are just above everyone. The FACT is that its not minor case. MTCS did come to the other district and film the other games. They would have filmed both games if they could have!! what a joke. I hope they get it right back in the face. The funny thing about it is the idiot parent tried to say he was a East Roberston parent. Thats funny!!! wow what a loser. going to film other high school games.. he must not have a life. As for Forrest, Community, and Van Buren..good luck!!! Forrest is a class act I will have to say. Lets make these district games fun and whoever makes it to the final 4 in the district.. good luck and stay injury free!! travel safe

CoffeeBreak I agree with you.. sounds like the filmer might be right here in front of us.

HAHAHA!! I get on here and post from time to time but what I do know is CougarFan is a joke. he/she thinks they are just above everyone. The FACT is that its not minor case. MTCS did come to the other district and film the other games. They would have filmed both games if they could have!! what a joke. I hope they get it right back in the face. The funny thing about it is the idiot parent tried to say he was a East Roberston parent. Thats funny!!! wow what a loser. going to film other high school games.. he must not have a life. As for Forrest, Community, and Van Buren..good luck!!! Forrest is a class act I will have to say. Lets make these district games fun and whoever makes it to the final 4 in the district.. good luck and stay injury free!! travel safe

CoffeeBreak I agree with you.. sounds like the filmer might be right here in front of us.

You guys must have a boring life?? No harm, no foul it got prevented before it ever happened so you guys need to stop accusing MTCS of something they didn't do. And you SportsFanTN why don't you come on. I'm very sure that the idiot parent would love to talk to YOU. Why don't you whoever you pretend to be mind your on business and GROW UP. Get to know the facts as to what went on before you get on here bashing people. That will come back to GETCHA!! Let's get back to talking about whats ahead and thats an exciting REGION 5A tournament. GOOD LUCK TO ALL DISTRICT 9A TEAMS!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />