REGION 5A SCHEDULE

flash49

The McEwen - MTCS game should be a good game... McEwen beat Van Buren Co. all over the floor last night, but that was one of the better games I have seen them play this year... McEwen won by 14 (again, it was a good game for McEwen) MTCS beat VB once by 9ish, and lost once by 7ish... so I don't know if you can really use comparing games, but I have a feeling this one will come down to the wire... I feel one of those games where if:

McEwen plays really good, they win by 8ish

They both play good, split

They both play bad, split

MTCS plays really good, they win by 8ish

MTCS has had McEwen's number the last few years... I really feel that if McEwen plays the way they did against VB in hitting free throws, outside/inside scoring, and several players scoring... this could be the year for McEwen to advance...

McEwen was hot last night for sure, only missed two free throws all night. After the girl hit the three pointer to end the first quarter, it was all down hill from there. I was watching her warm up...and she is not a three point shooter. Anyway, good luck with MTCS, they will do whatever it takes to win...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kudos to Unionville Community....winner over WHHeritage in last nights regional matchup.

Heritage started slow scoring just 12 in the first half.... and finished slow.The girls seemed to be afraid to shoot the ball, way to tight for a tournament game, bundle of nerves might describe it.

Heritage had the chance to blow the game out in the third quater holding Community to just 2 points, but was unable to generate the offense to catch up and pull away. Many many chances to win this game but in the end Community was just a little stronger. Was hoping to get to play Forrest for once. Guess Community wanted em more......upward an onward. Good luck.

Heritage will return 3 seniors next year, loosing two seniors from this team.

Great Season Lady Patriots

just what I told you NewBlue.. early exit.. its hard to win a district game when you are playing bad. you guys started out the season ok just mid way kinda just hit the peak and that was pretty much it. Everyone knew what your team revolved around which is Hannah and the others just role players. It is hard to beat a good team like that. I am glad that you arent playing Forrest because it would have been 30 plus if thats what they wanted the score to be. 10A district has a lot of work to do if they want to compete with that district year in and year out.