5A District Tournament

temple4life

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know. Depends on if they can get Grace into foul trouble again... I hope its as good as everyone said it was last time. I am playing on coming today! What do you think dadoffour?

I expect Grace to come out charged up and ready to get some revenge. If they can combine that energy with intelligence, they shouldn't have a problem with Silverdale.

If Silverdale beats Grace a 2nd time in a row, there are going to be some ANGRY Grace fans.

I expect Grace to come out charged up and ready to get some revenge. If they can combine that energy with intelligence, they shouldn't have a problem with Silverdale.

If Silverdale beats Grace a 2nd time in a row, there are going to be some ANGRY Grace fans.

Grace is rolling pretty well right now.They have played some tough games in the past couple of weeks and come away with wins.Grace will be ready tonight against Silverdale. It won't be close. Grace wins by 20 or more.

well Grace came out ready to play like everyone expected.. What I saw tonight is that Herman can shoot the ball with the best. I thoguht tonight he shot the ball better then Jeremy Sexton. Grace has those three quick guys that Silverdale couldnt keep up with. Good luck to Grace and all the other teams.

Go Temple!!!

well Grace came out ready to play like everyone expected.. What I saw tonight is that Herman can shoot the ball with the best. I thoguht tonight he shot the ball better then Jeremy Sexton. Grace has those three quick guys that Silverdale couldnt keep up with. Good luck to Grace and all the other teams.

Go Temple!!!

Congratulations to both the girls and boys teams of Grace. They are both in the championship games on Tuesday. I guess the coaching has gotten better!!

Grace is rolling pretty well right now.They have played some tough games in the past couple of weeks and come away with wins.Grace will be ready tonight against Silverdale. It won't be close. Grace wins by 20 or more.

Silverdale has a great team but they need a new coach no one should beat them inside now. I say fire the coach and they will do well in the next two years sometime change is hard but for the better. Good luck to all.

Silverdale has a great team but they need a new coach no one should beat them inside now. I say fire the coach and they will do well in the next two years sometime change is hard but for the better. Good luck to all.

I totally agree!! Silverdale has two 6'9 guys but no post plays... Silverdale's coach should of said post up and go at them. Instead they ran up and down the court throwing the ball around. A new coach would be key for Silverdale from what I saw tonight.

I totally agree!! Silverdale has two 6'9 guys but no post plays... Silverdale's coach should of said post up and go at them. Instead they ran up and down the court throwing the ball around. A new coach would be key for Silverdale from what I saw tonight.

It wouldn't have made any difference what Silverdale did against Grace anyway. Grace and Temple are both the class of Chattanooga area basketball in my opinion. Grace has more overall talent in their starting 5, but just don't seem to gel as a team like Temple does and always has. Temple will win championship IMO.

It wouldn't have made any difference what Silverdale did against Grace anyway. Grace and Temple are both the class of Chattanooga area basketball in my opinion. Grace has more overall talent in their starting 5, but just don't seem to gel as a team like Temple does and always has. Temple will win championship IMO.

I didnt say Silverdale had more talent. I know Grace and Temple are power houses but still, Silverdale has height but doesnt know how to use it. Last year Grace has carter and pat and they knew how to use them. From what i saw tonight Silverdale doesnt due to lack of coaching. Thats what I am saying, not that Silverdale is a better team cause they're not!

I didnt say Silverdale had more talent. I know Grace and Temple are power houses but still, Silverdale has height but doesnt know how to use it. Last year Grace has carter and pat and they knew how to use them. From what i saw tonight Silverdale doesnt due to lack of coaching. Thats what I am saying, not that Silverdale is a better team cause they're not!

I respectfully disagree SDS is a good team again there coaching is a joke one of the coaches the big guy is a baseball coach and I believe a pretty good coach the head coach Wood, I think his name is: the head coach, could not coach upward and the older man I believe he is ok but over ruled by Woods. Bottom line new coaching and we will see SD step it up to Temple and Grace and CSAS every year. I just feel bad for the young man that does what the coaches ask and are totally wrong. His plays are, Play 5, play 2 play 1, and stack I mean its not hard to know whats going on when you have plays like that. Also a coach that sit and says thing such as got to get there and things like that and don't teach placement and keep his guys apart on the press or trap should not be coaching. I hope SD AD makes some changes and they will do well. Good Luck to the young man.