Private board

pujo

Posted by RealGoEagles:

Pujo, I don't know where your stats came from but Ezell's record under Smith is 31-8. 9-3 in '99, 5-5 in '00, 15-0 in '01 and 2-0 this year. So he had the same players in 2000 as 20001 so why the 10 game swing? hmmm.... Maybe Hardwork, some good coaching, renewed focus? Why the dropoff from '99 to '00, loss of a few seniors, no real leaders? hmmm... you act like ezell got 15 new players last year and went from 5-5 to 15-0.

[Edited by RealGoEagles on 9-2-02 4:08P]

RealGoEagles...That was 2 hmmmmms in the same post. You`re pushing it buddy. However, since your post made such wonderful sense and the hmmmmmmm`s added to the literary content of your post, I`m letting you slide this time.

:)

[Edited by VolunteerGeneral on 9-2-02 4:21P]

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the leniency. Also thanks (sarcasm) for playing CPA the way you guys did Friday. They no doubt will come out fired up. Good luck to USJ this year. If things turn out playoff wise this year like they did last year let's call Carter and see if we can play the semifinals at Floyd Stadium bc just like last year whoever wins that game wins state.

And yes pujo that was a shot at Cloudland brought on by your assinine accusation that Don Henderson pays Antoine's tuition. If you can ever provide a single shred of proof to anything you say, let me know because I will be busy getting Vandy's SEC championship rings and the paper work for the UT football teams Rhodes scholarships in order.

It is going to be played at CPA this Friday at 7.30pm.

This is actually the first time that Ezell have ever played at the CPA stadium. The TSSAA changed things around 2 years ago, and we got to play them in 2000 and again in 2001 at Ezell. The last time they were on CPA's ground was in early in the 1999 season when we were using Bellvue Middle School.

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

Where is the CPA-Ezell game going to be played? That should be a good game.