Private board

pujo

This new board was started real soon after someone stated that Austin Henderson,s dad paid owen,s way.I have no idea whether it's true or not.It just makes it look like someone is trying to hide something.I don't believe anyone ever denied it.Owen,s must be in the dog house now.Look at his offensive stats for the first two weeks.I think he had 4 yards this week.I've saw him in action.He could do better than that in wheel chair.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. The reason I made this post is because someone deleted one of my posts yesterday. They wanted predictions of the Whitwell and BB game which is a public -vs- private game. So I will do this one more time on the correct board. Whitwell did beat Boyd Buchanan last year, but it was because, they had more strength and caught them on a wet field. BB, had they been able to pass would have beat them last year, and unless it rains they'll beat them this year by at least 20 pts. People talk about all of the great coaching at the private schools, but if you'll look at Ezell Hardings record after four years w/ Coach "geniuss" Scott Smith which was 21-23 and last year he went 15-0, did he get that much smarter or that many better athletes? HMMM? Public schools cannot match athletes with the privates that focus on having winning sports programs. Private schools can get really good really fast. This year academics, next year football. I see a bunch of people crying because their private school is not good, such as Father Ryan, they could be good if they wanted to be, and the fans are angry because they are not getting the athletes like they could. It takes three things to be a state champion'good coaching,hard work and the most important is great atheletes.We win year after year with good coaching and hard work and we always end up losing in the playoffs to a more atheletic team.

Sorry I will always check with you in the future.How's your team doing so far.We lost our best lineman in a car wreck before the first week,about three hours before gametime.He is my nephew.By the grace of God,he and the other two guys with him are alive.He was a senior and listed as a recuit but he's out for the season.

Posted by pujo:

Sorry I will always check with you in the future.How's your team doing so far.We lost our best lineman in a car wreck before the first week,about three hours before gametime.He is my nephew.By the grace of God,he and the other two guys with him are alive.He was a senior and listed as a recuit but he's out for the season.

Wow pujo..I really hate to hear that. My prayers will be with him and his passengers. Were the other two guys football players?

JCM won their first game against Jackson Southside. Southside is two classes below JCM, but it was a non conference cross town game. JCM has a few really talented kids.

USJ upset CPA. However, I heard that USJ`s starting QB had to be carried off the field late in the 4th quarter. Haven`t heard the prognosis on him.

VolunteerGeneral,

Do you offer site licenses to use "Hmmmmmm"?

I also think you should only charge Public School supporters so we can pool the revenues and use them to discretely "recruit" next years players for USJ, Ezell etc.

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

Hey pujo...I have a copyright on "Hmmmmmmmmmm" and you can`t use it without my permission! :)

I was suprised USJ defeated CPA.I heard CPA had some injuries but they made know excuses about their loss to USJ.Sounds like USJ will be in the hunt come playoff time.Hope the quaterback is allright.If I were Ezell I would bring my a game come Friday.CPA will be looking for revenge.

USJ brought their A+ game to us the other night. It is even more amazing when you consider the fact that they are mainly made up of Juniors and Sophomores. Mickey Marley has done a great job in getting these kids ready for the season. I for one was very surprised at how good they were, and did not expect CPA to lose this one. Never Mind, it is only a game (Funny I never seem to use that expression when my team wins. LOL)

Posted by pujo:

I was suprised USJ defeated CPA.I heard CPA had some injuries but they made know excuses about their loss to USJ.Sounds like USJ will be in the hunt come playoff time.Hope the quaterback is allright.If I were Ezell I would bring my a game come Friday.CPA will be looking for revenge.

Posted by OnlineLC:

VolunteerGeneral,

Do you offer site licenses to use "Hmmmmmm"?

I also think you should only charge Public School supporters so we can pool the revenues and use them to discretely "recruit" next years players for USJ, Ezell etc.

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

Hey pujo...I have a copyright on "Hmmmmmmmmmm" and you can`t use it without my permission! :)

Hey Online...That`s not a bad idea. You know how expensive it can get flying in those 4th and 5th graders for their visits. And then when they turn 16 and get their driver`s license they all have to have an Escalade or something like it. KIDS!!! Geeeez! :D

Pujo, I don't know where your stats came from but Ezell's record under Smith is 31-8. 9-3 in '99, 5-5 in '00, 15-0 in '01 and 2-0 this year. So he had the same players in 2000 as 20001 so why the 10 game swing? hmmm.... Maybe Hardwork, some good coaching, renewed focus? Why the dropoff from '99 to '00, loss of a few seniors, no real leaders? hmmm... you act like ezell got 15 new players last year and went from 5-5 to 15-0.

[Edited by RealGoEagles on 9-2-02 4:08P]