HOOKER vs DOSTER

tnko

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He lost. As simple as that. From what I heard maybe he knew the old shoe trick was not going to work this time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just give congrats to Doster who won and not try to make excuses.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He lost. As simple as that. From what I heard maybe he knew the old shoe trick was not going to work this time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just give congrats to Doster who won and not try to make excuses.

Yeah, he's quite the actor being able to manufacture vomit. Hooker's not on here making excuses and you won't hear Connell either. Doster won and he'll get to wrestle Hooker a lot more before they both graduate.

Doster loked a little pale before the match too /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Doster won. His coach won't make any excuses for him either.

Making excuses is not in the DNA of Morgan, Van Deusen, Connell or their wrestlers; it's a class thing.

I completely agree with you here....all three are class acts. I really admire Coach Morgan...he is a great man. He has handled himself with alot of courage going through what he has had to endure with the loss of his son. Courageos man and mentor to the Baylor wrestlers and students.

Making excuses is not in the DNA of Morgan, Van Deusen, Connell or their wrestlers; it's a class thing.

Ok, heres my take on the whole situation. That match was pretty anticipated (at least by me it was). Whether or not he was sick or not is not the question, he was puking during the match, thats a fact. For the Baylor fans to boo a wrestler during a match is outrageous, for goodness sake he is a freshman in high school, A KID. I hope you guys feel bigger about yourselves since you are able to boo a kid. Not to take anything away from Doster, he is an awesome wrestler and came out with a huge win. BUT the Baylor fans were way out of control.

Im disgusted that you guys would eve nsay he "manufactured a vomit." Obviously you have never had flu like symptoms. I will admit that hooker lost and stuart is a good friend of mine but really "manufactured a vomit." Thats absurd. And come one its not like he is the first to throw up in a match before. You don't yell and scream at the refs to warn him for stalling because he is one the side throwing up. The CBHS fans didn't yell and scream when zach was bleeding, nor should they. It really shows a lack of class when you harass a kid for throwing up when he in fact had thrown up all wednesday thursday and friday. HE did not attend school on wednesday because he was sick. I'm not making excuses for hooker at all. Stuart was better prepared in every position, he did not show any nerves and he showed up to win the fight in this one. Hw wanted it more. To win a state champinship you have to want it. you don't luck into it because the guy is sick. Stuart did not luck into it. HE won it fair and square. To think that you guys believe we are making excuses saying that he is sick is crazy. And once again if you yell at a kid for throwing up in a middle of a match you really are classless. Hooker came out under flu like symptoms and still made it to the state championship, which he should realize is a great accomplishment. But he did lose to Doster. Thats that. Baylor wrestling fans can you show just a little more class. Please?

Ok, heres my take on the whole situation. That match was pretty anticipated (at least by me it was). Whether or not he was sick or not is not the question, he was puking during the match, thats a fact. For the Baylor fans to boo a wrestler during a match is outrageous, for goodness sake he is a freshman in high school, A KID. I hope you guys feel bigger about yourselves since you are able to boo a kid. Not to take anything away from Doster, he is an awesome wrestler and came out with a huge win. BUT the Baylor fans were way out of control.

Summed it up nicely.

It was a huge win for Doster but cheering a kid getting sick is a little over the top.

I like to think the Baylor fans would not openly cheer an opponent's serious injury but I am not so sure.

From a D-1 fan with a great view of the Baylor fans, as well as a great view of Hooker throwing up and coughing as if he had chronic bronchitis: One of the worst displays I've ever seen. I wish I had filmed your actions and faces during that match and let you see yourselves. I think you would be very embarrassed if you saw what I did. I've been told for years that Baylor fans are "the worst", but never gave it much thought because I hadn't seen them very much. Well I've seen them now. I was very impressed with your enthusiasm and encouragement you gave to your wrestlers, but very disappointed with your treatment of a high school freshman who happens to wear blue instead of red.