Clay County vs Clarkrange (D7A Championship)

TopDawg83

Looks like Clay County will be the team to beat in the Region this year. Early Prediction: Clay County vs Clarkrange in finals!

I love it when a plan comes together! Prediction came true (District...waiting on Region)

Dawgs should be back to full (healthy) strength on Tuesday in Hogeye. Need to play a complete game against the Buffaloes!

Looks like Clay County will be the team to beat in the Region this year. Early Prediction: Clay County vs Clarkrange in finals!

I love it when a plan comes together! Prediction came true (District...waiting on Region)

Dawgs should be back to full (healthy) strength on Tuesday in Hogeye. Need to play a complete game against the Buffaloes!

I expect that Clarkrange will be just as fired up. I hope to see them scoring strong from 3 point range.

I have watched both teams play two or three times each. If c Range plays the way they did against jackson they will win. Thought they played hard and had some intensty about them tht they didnt want to win and wanted it more. I dont think celina is as good this year as they was last year. I think c Range wins it. Celina did not look the best in world against monterey even tho Edwards did not play. Good luck to both teams..

Clarkrange will win big as long as they get out and play like the want it and really want it...these boys have had a great year and it would do them good to when the district champion...and go far in the region...even though clay county has beaten them twice i think it would be great to beat them in the third or maybe this can end up like the jackson county for the girls last year with the exception of us winning the state....or just having a winning record...