Dance

SheHateMe2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like a bunch of 18th century puritans... it was a dance. The kid was excited because he won a state title. Let him do what he wants, I am a bit curious as to what kind of dance it was?

I was trying to decide if he was doing the Mr. Miyagi/Daniel San Crane Move or if he has a future on Broadway...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The Muslim girl works for the Red Bank Year book staff and as a student writer for some publications locally.Her brother wrestled 189 the last 2 years for Red Bank with JT.

QUOTE (CHATTWRESTLING @ Feb 21 2009 - 12:26 PM)

We being his family were a little more than surprised, and we arent Muslim. We as a family apologize to anyone who was offended by our son's actions and please believe that his father took care of his youthful indescretions ASAP. I assure you that I was not laughing and he wasnt either. I would also like Coach Jordan and the Clarksville fans to know that his after match performance was not directed at them, and we are sorry for him being disrespectful but I've handled it. I've raised good young men that know how to act but as all parents know you can't control everything your children do. If you did see me laughing later that night with him, the parenting had already been taken care of and it was time to celebrate. I had two young men place yesterday and after all the hardwork, time and money our family has spent on their wrestling careers, I was not going to let it ruin our whole evening. Jonathan is remorseful and knows it was not the time nor place for his actions. Rigger, his family was in the upperdeck of the roundhouse so I'm sure you don't know what your talking about but you do know about youthful indescretions. To all of our friends we love you, for our children are of this community and we are so thankful for you guys.

Brian and Tonya Henry, Blaike, Damon, and J.T. Money

Great and classy post mam. I should had said young lady in a group instead of family. I had 2 young men start their wrestling in Chatt and both have graduated HS. Congrats on your families great weekend. Enjoy their last years on the mat's and his youthful indescretions was very minor compared to some. I look forward to watching Taylor of RB on the mats next year.

The apology for Jt's dance was from his step-father not his mother and it was sincere. That being said, while I dont personally approve of kids dancing. I dont think kids showing emotion after they achieve their lifelong dream is such a bad thing contrary to what some people have posted on here. How can you not be excited to have just done the most important thing in your life? These kids have worked for many years and dedicated their lives to become champions. Having known this family and Jt for many years I want to congratulate you all. Dont let 10 seconds of indiscretion by a 17 year old belittle 10 years of hard work,sacrifice and dedication. Enjoy your state championship Jt you have earned it!

The apology for Jt's dance was from his step-father not his mother and it was sincere. That being said, while I dont personally approve of kids dancing. I dont think kids showing emotion after they achieve their lifelong dream is such a bad thing contrary to what some people have posted on here. How can you not be excited to have just done the most important thing in your life? These kids have worked for many years and dedicated their lives to become champions. Having known this family and Jt for many years I want to congratulate you all. Dont let 10 seconds of indiscretion by a 17 year old belittle 10 years of hard work,sacrifice and dedication. Enjoy your state championship Jt you have earned it!

........well said ...enjoy that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />