Tough Seniors

Beastin

Several highly ranked and anticipated wrestlers walked out of the McKenzie center with out any alloy hanging from there necks. Some predict it be from the "choke" factor while others claim some of the brackets were completly absurd in placing. So I'd just thought to throw out a couple of wrestlers that have worked year long and are extremly discouraged through the outcome. It is extremly tough for these seniors as I have seen the expressions on there face and the tears that roll down there face. So heres a last salute

Chris Soboun (Antioch)

Gary Sluder (The Nation)

Adam Gordy (Walker Valley)

Tee Boone (ND)

Chase Beasly (INDY)

Nick Johnson (MLK)

Luis Aguliar (ELM)

Ben Hebda (Clarksville)

Ryan Treloar (Hend)

Taylor Dixon (INDY)

Quentin Robinson (HL)

These are just a few names please add to the list. These young man have worked and loved the sport and I beg of them do not let it become bitter. Cherish those years of hard work and weight cutting. And once again I congratulate the ones who have medaled. Signing out --------------- Beastin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Several highly ranked and anticipated wrestlers walked out of the McKenzie center with out any alloy hanging from there necks. Some predict it be from the "choke" factor while others claim some of the brackets were completly absurd in placing. So I'd just thought to throw out a couple of wrestlers that have worked year long and are extremly discouraged through the outcome. It is extremly tough for these seniors as I have seen the expressions on there face and the tears that roll down there face. So heres a last salute

Chris Soboun (Antioch)

Gary Sluder (The Nation)

Adam Gordy (Walker Valley)

Tee Boone (ND)

Chase Beasly (INDY)

Nick Johnson (MLK)

Luis Aguliar (ELM)

Ben Hebda (Clarksville)

Ryan Treloar (Hend)

Taylor Dixon (INDY)

Quentin Robinson (HL)

These are just a few names please add to the list. These young man have worked and loved the sport and I beg of them do not let it become bitter. Cherish those years of hard work and weight cutting. And once again I congratulate the ones who have medaled. Signing out --------------- Beastin

Randall Taylor(BC)

Bailey Jones(Cleve)

Two more outstanding young men who truly deserve to be recognized with the group that is considered to be the best! I think the guys who placed would agree. I know one who does.

Randall Taylor(BC)

Bailey Jones(Cleve)

Two more outstanding young men who truly deserve to be recognized with the group that is considered to be the best! I think the guys who placed would agree. I know one who does.

i agree these are two great guys but they are just jrs--they have 1 more shot---i think this post was for just recognizing srs whose careers are over--if i am wrong sry-- and congrats to your son on a great tournament!!!

i agree these are two great guys but they are just jrs--they have 1 more shot---i think this post was for just recognizing srs whose careers are over--if i am wrong sry-- and congrats to your son on a great tournament!!!

Sorry I actually thought they were seniors. They do deserve recognition whether juniors or seniors! (maybe on another post)

2 X Region 8 Champ Johnny Klinard ends up 4th in reg. Ends up not going to state.

Last year I think he was one match away from placing at State. He was in top 5 most of the year.

Best Frind had wreck and was in critical cond. The girlfriend in the car died. He was at the Hospital all week prior to reg.

Some great SR Grappler ends up having something happen every year. Some are self inflicted others come form outside circumstance. I appreciated their hard work and the blood and sweat they gave to a sport you have to luv to give so much.