District 13A vs. District 14A in Regional Tourney

volfan007

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This years Seniors for Humboldt were Sophomores when they lost to Temple in the semi's of the state tournaments. That'd also make the Juniors on this years Humboldt team Freshman when they made it to semi's of the state tournaments.

The only reason those boys got to play last year is because they beat up on Jackson Co. in the first round of the state tournaments. There was nothing to be nervous about then... I bet money that those 5 players didn't play against Union City, excluding Buckner from that list.

3 of them did play + Buckner thats 4 players

the thing about it is that you people have no clue about these other guys!!! I love it that way!!! You people also have no clue about how Dominate BUCKNER really is!!! I love it that way!!!

I'll say this.... The only players that may have PLAYED in the state tournament on this years Manassas team is Reggie and Walker....

I'll say this........Manassas has Shelby County expierence. They know how to rise to the occasion against the big boys and have proven so on the court.

Just out of curiosity. Since Humboldt didn't make it to the State Tournement last season just how many of the players with the exception of Taylor really do have State Tournement expierence. Not talking about just being on the team but have actually made a significant contribution in a big game at the State tournement. Does the current roster really have as much State tournement expierence as everyone is being led to believe? Because this seasons juniors and seniors would have been freshman and sophmores the last time Humboldt made it to the State. In truth they probably really don't have anymore expierence than Manassas. Manassas also has the most recent state expierence. I could be wrong and if somebody points it out I stand corrected....I have no problem being wrong...just would like to have an answer to those questions.

3 of them did play + Buckner thats 4 players

the thing about it is that you people have no clue about these other guys!!! I love it that way!!! You people also have no clue about how Dominate BUCKNER really is!!! I love it that way!!!

I tried my best to explain that and a few other things last night......it was like talking to a brick wall.

I tried my best to explain that and a few other things last night......it was like talking to a brick wall.

Common sense would tell anyone that since Manassas has beaten some dominate teams that they HAVE more than Buckner.....my 7yr. old could figure that one out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL, I KNOW how dominate Buckner is. I've seen him plenty of times to know how good he is. Last year everyone was wishing for a Manassas/UC game and this year it's Humboldt/Manassas. Come on TSSAA, set the state tournaments up right and let the best 2 teams play in the end!!!!

If you knew that then you also would no that Taylor is "chicken salad" compared to Buckner. lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />