gatlinburg pittman

easttnboy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know G-P has at least two returning All-District seniors, so they should be able to compete. The regionals I dont know about, but I would expect a tight race up until the end in the district. OutfielderNPitch- dont be so skeptical, how deep were ur runs at schs? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Idk what to expect from G-P exactly, but I hope it will be fun!!

Yeah of course the talent in your district is better. Youre 3AAA!! Schs has 3 times the kids that GP has, and just because you blew them out then doesnt mean anything because. its a completely different era.. All I know is its pretty bad when you still are obsessed with SCHS when Youve been graduated and were barely there for their turnaround towards success /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol

im not gonna argue that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

consider the talent in our district compared to the talent in that district.

everytime we went up against GP it was a blowout, even had a no hitter at smokies stadium when we played them there.

blowout? seems to me that it was 1-0. Big blowout. Wonder how many of your oponents pictures have been in the BHOF. Seems i remember some of GP oponents pictures there why touring.

Where did you get 1-0?

then senior year in scrimmages we beat them 13-1 and like 9-0. Yeah they were scrimmages, but they never replaced any starters. maybe one.

and by Oponents, do you mean Opponents?

I am not knocking GP. at all. Theyve had their share of good players. Some of whom im friends with.

Problem is, so has Pigeon Forge and Rutledge. Theyve just had the better teams.

I hope GP does great this year. I really do. And Pigeon Forge. Maybe this year Grainger will have an off year and GP will prevail with the Tigers on top.

charger81... what does that even mean???? That literally made no sense.. Idk what you are talking about... By the way you are talking, it seems like you have ZERO baseball experience... "oponents pictures in BHOF why touring"-#1- Why is it impressive to have oponents pictures anywhere? -#2 Idk what games or scrimmages or games you are talking about, but it's either a blowout or 1-0, it can't be both. #3- When you say BHOF, are you talkin Cooperstown homie? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> #4- Please make sense from now on when you post on this website #5- Good luck to all Sevier County Teams this year, I hear G-P and Pigeon Forge both won big on opening day and Sevier County looked pretty impressive in a loss, so it should make an exciting season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

charger81... what does that even mean???? That literally made no sense.. Idk what you are talking about... By the way you are talking, it seems like you have ZERO baseball experience... "oponents pictures in BHOF why touring"-#1- Why is it impressive to have oponents pictures anywhere? -#2 Idk what games or scrimmages or games you are talking about, but it's either a blowout or 1-0, it can't be both. #3- When you say BHOF, are you talkin Cooperstown homie? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> #4- Please make sense from now on when you post on this website #5- Good luck to all Sevier County Teams this year, I hear G-P and Pigeon Forge both won big on opening day and Sevier County looked pretty impressive in a loss, so it should make an exciting season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It might be over your head but I'm pretty sure that post was laced with sarcasm. And I'm pretty sure I would respect the opinion of a longtime poster and cut them a little slack before insulting that poster's intelligence.

All in all I think there is very little relevance to anything concerning Sevier Co. on this thread. There isn't a single player on either team that has played each other in an actual game. I would suggest getting back to the topic at hand.

I was unable to see either of the games last night. Was the final score the result of playing a pitiful team, hitting on all cylinders, or a combination of both?