SOME West TN fans should be ashamed....

justafan1

someone should add a word or two about the disrespectful way that dyer county have been called cheats all year and how they have gone 30 -1 in a rebuilding year,yet their coach isn't voted coy by his peers. if their is a bit of childish behavior in the actions of dyer counties brothers in district 13aa it might stem from the lack of adult leadership shown by their leadership. i was one who showed my disapproval the 13aa coaches choice for coy and am not ashamed of it.........westviews coach showed class as he expressed his puzzlement to mccord also. why would anyone be surprised that dc would be shocked by the vote.

Thanks for the inter-county support Jackeddie!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go over these by numbers....

1. While I was in high school, I was in the student section at a tournament there was cops who stood right next to us because they don't want to take a chance of things getting out of hand...

2. The Dyer Co student section had students in it during the game.....They got into the game...there is no doubt about that.....You must be talking about after the game....Either way the Westview cheerleaders shouldnt have been touched...

3. I'm gonna have to say that its a fan's right to cheer for who they want.....If Milan and OC fans wanted to root for Westview and show it....They can do that....

4. The only booing I heard during the game was when Haskins won COY and Milan won 3rd place....We all know where that came from...

5. Really?....Where you even listening to them?.....The only chants they ever do is "Hey You over there" and "We can't hear you"....They've done that for like 3 years now.....

6. That was the Tournament officials fault....

I've never understood why parents and people who aren't students constantly yell at the student sections....They're just setting themselves up for getting made fun of by about 50-100 kids in the stand, and getting their feelings hurt....

Student Sections are there to show support, and get under the other team's skin.....I did whatever I could to tick off somebody on another team...I've been flipped off numerous times by parents and players....I just felt like I did my job....

Either way, last night was fun to watch....I got plenty of great laughs during the game

agreed. for the most part. not that this has anything to do with this but i was just wondering are you a student @ OC or an alum?

the reason that The Tribe was behind the goal by the westview cheerleaders was because they tried to sit behind our bench, and the goofy rent-a-cops made them move.

our administration TOLD our student body during school to NOT sit in behind the goal. but the rent-a-cops decided to run the show, and our kids went behind the goal, because they told them to move.

westviews cheerleaders offered to switch ends with our cheerleaders so we could be by our student section, but the amazing gibson county administration and their rent-a-cops wouldnt allow it.

the booing during the awards ceremony was embarassing. there was no reason for westviews coach to be booed or for milan to be booed.

someone should add a word or two about the disrespectful way that dyer county have been called cheats all year and how they have gone 30 -1 in a rebuilding year,yet their coach isn't voted coy by his peers. if their is a bit of childish behavior in the actions of dyer counties brothers in district 13aa it might stem from the lack of adult leadership shown by their leadership. i was one who showed my disapproval the 13aa coaches choice for coy and am not ashamed of it.........westviews coach showed class as he expressed his puzzlement to mccord also. why would anyone be surprised that dc would be shocked by the vote.

agreed. even though i dont always agree with you jackeddie /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I agree with most of this, but a few things should be cleared up. I don`t think the DC fans were booing Haskins, but were booing the fact that McCord didn`t win the COY. I agree it doesn`t matter, but really believe that was the case.

I`m curious to know why the WV cheering squad was made to stand in front of the student section.

I assure any of you there was no contact between the DC student section and the WV cheerleaders and no adults sat in the student section. THAT STATEMENT WAS AN OUTRIGHT LIE!

I sat directly across from the OC student section and they showed their butts all night. As I said earlier, VERY CLASSY !!

Okay...unless you were BESIDE THE DC STUDENT SECTION (which you just stated you were not..you were all the way across the gym)...Me and my family were! I saw it, my kids saw it, the people I was sitting behind saw it...the girl came up in the stands and complained to her mother and dad...they saw it because we were all talking about it!!! I am NOT a liar...YOU ARE DILLUSIONAL.

agreed. for the most part. not that this has anything to do with this but i was just wondering are you a student @ OC or an alum?

the reason that The Tribe was behind the goal by the westview cheerleaders was because they tried to sit behind our bench, and the goofy rent-a-cops made them move.

our administration TOLD our student body during school to NOT sit in behind the goal. but the rent-a-cops decided to run the show, and our kids went behind the goal, because they told them to move.

westviews cheerleaders offered to switch ends with our cheerleaders so we could be by our student section, but the amazing gibson county administration and their rent-a-cops wouldnt allow it.

the booing during the awards ceremony was embarassing. there was no reason for westviews coach to be booed or for milan to be booed.

agreed. even though i dont always agree with you jackeddie /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I graduated in 2007 from OC.....

I saw you the other night....was gonna come over and introduce myself...got sidetracked talking to someone. Like your dad....he is a nice guy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ya this is becoming a problem around the world actually. alot of this is going on in the european soccer leagues, most people think it is linked to the economic situation. angry people go to games and its a perfect place to vent their anger. so ya if you get alot of student who are already crazy and a bunch of ticked off adults..... its not a good mix

Was that the same player that Ced walked over to and said good game to only to have him jerk away and show very poor sportsmanship.

I agree with that but what about what rex pierce did at the end yeah he did get a techinial but should have got ejected any other player on any other team would have

who started this post is talking about young girls maybe 5-7 years of age i mean get a grip like they ment to do anything on purpose!!! and the men sat down most of the game and never got close to the railing

I find it funny that for 5 pages on here West TN teams have been arguing about which West Tn team should be the most ashamed of there fans, and not proving that they don't act bad. Now before you start slamming Middle Tn, you have to admit it is kind of funny /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Was that the same player that Ced walked over to and said good game to only to have him jerk away and show very poor sportsmanship.

I agree with that but what about what rex pierce did at the end yeah he did get a techinial but should have got ejected any other player on any other team would have

Fan you right. Don`t know about being ejected from the game, but that definately was not cool. The " T " was the right call. I say that because there was no injury resulted in the foul and unless something major happens, the refs should not decide the game with one call. But again, that was uncalled for. I`m sure something was said, but gotta be the bigger man and besides I`ll be the first to admit I`m sure our guys are out there trash talking as well. Just part of the game. Gotta handle it better than that.