Houston Whipped Jackson Northside

Guest Dragonfan11

Guest Dragonfan11

IAM A DEVOUT COLLIERVILLE FAN. WITH THE DRAGONS ONLY PLAYING CENTRAL ON FRIDAY I DECIDED TO CHECK OUT THE MUSTANGS.THEY WHIPPED NORTHSIDE 37-6.I RECENTLY READ THAT THE HOUSTON DEFENSE WAS GOING TO BE "WEAK" THIS YEAR. HOUSTON'S D WAS ANYTHING BUT. MICHAEL SPURLOCK AND PATRICK JORDAN WERE HUGE AT LINBACKER. RYAN HARTE WAS PLAYIN TOUGH AND HITTIN HARD AT SAFETY.THE FRONT LINE WAS SOLID AS WELL.THE TACKLES WERE DECENT BUT SEEMED TO TIRE EASILY.ANDREW WILSON AND KENT NALL WERE BIG AT THE END SPOTS. THE LITTLE CORNER PLAYED WELL TOO. HE MADE UP FOR HIS LACK IN SIZE WITH HIS SPEED.THE DEFENSE WILL BE BIG THIS SEASON-WATCH OUT-.THE OFFENSE,ABE FELIX IS A TRUE PLAYER, HE CARRIES THIS TEAM GAME IN AND GAME OUT, HE IS THE MAN.RYAN HARTE IS AN EFFECTIVE QB.HE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO DO IT ALL, HE CAN RUN AND THROW EFEECTIVELY. HOUSTONS RECEIVERS SEEMED DECENT, THEY WERE A BIT WEAK AT BLOCKING AND EVERY TIME A MUSTANG CAUGHT IT, THERE WAS NEVER ANY YAC YARDS.THE O LINE WAS DECENT BUT NEEDS WORK.THE TACKLES WERE PRETTY DARN GOOD.HOUSTON WILL BE CONTENDERS THIS YEAR. I WAS IMPRESSED.EVERYONE SHOULD BREAK AWAY FROM THEIR TEAMS ONE WEEK AND COME WATCH THIS EXCITING TEAM.

Hey Dragonfan11...Welcome to coachT. I noticed that it was your first post here. Hopefully you will continue to post and give insight on Memphis football. There aren`t as many people here that post from Memphis as the rest of the state. One bit of advice however. Please don`t use all CAPS when posting. It is hard to read and considered bad manners.

I`m not sure how good Northside is this year. Houston trounced them and they were beaten in a jamboree by a 1A school (USJ).