Emmanuel Andrews co MVP of 8AAA WT?

Crunchtime

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not catch the other guy who was co mvp. Any body know? sorry I was just in awe when they said co with Emmanuels name

It is a shame that this happened. Not that individual awards are the most important thing in the world, but he deserved this award to himself and it is not even close to being a co mvp award this season. I hope they take it to Cookeville so Mr Twilley & Andrews gets another shot at Siegel in the semi finals. I think they will win Sat night but they will have to play well because Cookeville will not be a cake walk by any means.

It is a shame that this happened. Not that individual awards are the most important thing in the world, but he deserved this award to himself and it is not even close to being a co mvp award this season. I hope they take it to Cookeville so Mr Twilley & Andrews gets another shot at Siegel in the semi finals. I think they will win Sat night but they will have to play well because Cookeville will not be a cake walk by any means.

When they were presenting awards I happen to see the Shelbyville coach and the FC coach talking and it looked pretty heated. I saw the FC coach start yelling and throwing stuff. what was that?

When they were presenting awards I happen to see the Shelbyville coach and the FC coach talking and it looked pretty heated. I saw the FC coach start yelling and throwing stuff. what was that?

Yeah, what's up with that? Saw that too; is it possibly the way the all-district and all-tournament team ended up?

Yeah, what's up with that? Saw that too; is it possibly the way the all-district and all-tournament team ended up?

Wow, that is crazy.

Be careful what you wish for!! Go Siegel! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Be careful what you wish for!! Go Siegel! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL to be the best in the region you gotta beat the best. I want to see Shelbyville and Oakland in the finals so for that to happen Shelbyville will have to go through Siegel. I am sure Shelbyville welcomes the challenge to avenge last years put out by Siegel last year. Be careful what you wish for with the eagles and the Twilley and Andrews show lol... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />