Region 4AAA Tournament @ Blackman

Treyvols99

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Oakland on the big win and the regional championship. Sounded like it was a great game from start to finish. Big shots for Oakland in the game and on the free throw line sealed the deal. Mr. Hughes had a great game as well. Pick your heads up Eagles and go to work in practice to prepare for the game monday night at Walker Valley. That should be a great game and a difficult task to go on the road and try to win a state berth. Congrats to both teams on great seasons thus far. Hope to see both teams at the glass house.

Not sure how many but I am thinking Jamal Hughes for Oakland out scored him. Sounded as if Jamal took over the game. Congrats to a great player.

Jamal did.

David made some AWESOME passes too.

Andrews may have had right at 20 could be wrong.

Jamal had 15 in the first half alone.

Hes so unslefish its crazzy..

What got me is how Oakland is winning without Tyler!!!!

Congrats Oakland. Great game and effort by two class teams that are coached by two of the best coaches in the state. The chattanooga teams play no defense and jack threes all night with no inside game. I think we will both make it to the glass house. Lets Git-R-Done!

I agree gree

CONGRATULATIONS OAKLAND. Way to represent 7AAA, great victory now beat Red Bank. Good Luck Shelbyville. Sounded like the King had a great gameplan.

Very entertaining game. First half was a balanced attack from shelbyville. Second half adjustments for Oakland to get Hughes the ball in the right scoring positions. Great job by both coaches.

CONGRATULATIONS OAKLAND. Way to represent 7AAA, great victory now beat Red Bank. Good Luck Shelbyville. Sounded like the King had a great gameplan.

Well I think it was more about the adjustments Oakland made in the 2nd half. Shelbyville came out and gave Oakland their very best early on, fortunately Oakland was able to stay somewhat close and give Shelbyville their best shot in the 2nd half. You will have a ticket waiting for ya monday night should you decide to come.................

How many did Andrews have this time?

19 points, but to be honest, it felt like 30, he is so remarkably clutch.

Not sure how many but I am thinking Jamal Hughes for Oakland out scored him. Sounded as if Jamal took over the game. Congrats to a great player.

Jamal had 26 for the game. It is amazing sometimes how unselfish he is, there are times when Oakland needs him to take over, and you almost have to force the offense in such a way to where it revolves around him for him to do so. He doesnt get the name recongnition that Hammonds and Andrews do, but night in and night out, hes just as much of a gamer.

Well I think it was more about the adjustments Oakland made in the 2nd half. Shelbyville came out and gave Oakland their very best early on, fortunately Oakland was able to stay somewhat close and give Shelbyville their best shot in the 2nd half. You will have a ticket waiting for ya monday night should you decide to come.................

19 points, but to be honest, it felt like 30, he is so remarkably clutch.

Jamal had 26 for the game. It is amazing sometimes how unselfish he is, there are times when Oakland needs him to take over, and you almost have to force the offense in such a way to where it revolves around him for him to do so. He doesnt get the name recongnition that Hammonds and Andrews do, but night in and night out, hes just as much of a gamer.

I would rather have Hughes than Hammonds because of his ability to take it strong to the hole. He handles the ball better in my opinion. He seems to have level head as well.