• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station camp vs. macon co.

White house vs. dekalb

Greenbrier vs. upperman

dca vs. livingston acd.

first rd- i like station camp to advance pretty easily. macon is good but not able to defend jenkins. White house is a good team but so is dekalb i do like white house. greenbrier is underrated so upperman watch out here. i really feel an upset in this one i like greenbrier. dca vs livingston- livingston will come to play and handle this with ease.

2nd rd-Station camp vs. greenbrier- greenbrier will be out of gas after the upset sc pulls away. Livingston vs. wh- this will be a tough game. i think it will be close but la pulling away late.

championship- Station camp vs livingston acd.- this will be a classic against two great teams. however i think la will win the region. i love their up and down style of play and i think theyll play jenkins tough defensively. i would love to see two teams move on to the state.

good luck to all teams and this is all just predictions. any more opinons?

I would have to say that Livingston is considered the favorite. However, Upperman has already proven that they can beat Livingston (especially @ Upperman). Station Camp played Livingston very close at Station Camp.

Livingston just needs to take care of business one game at a time and I think they will take the region.

I don't think anyone should over look DCA. If they've played White House to one and then defeated them once, and White House played Station Camp to 4 points ............

At this point of the season, it would be very foolish to overlook ANYONE!....... Strange things can happen at this time of the year. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't think anyone should over look DCA. If they've played White House to one and then defeated them once, and White House played Station Camp to 4 points ............

Greenbrier beat DCA twice and White House once......so who knows anything can happen.

Some water cooler knowledge...DCA starts two freshmen and will often have 3 freshmen on the floor at one time.

Greenbrier's leading scorer is a freshman.

Just looking ahead to possible Finals matchups, whether it is Station Camp/ LA or another LA/Upperman match... I wonder if a change of venue should or could take place and play the game at Tech. I know that just the crowd at the LA/Upperman game last night would not have been able to fit in Upperman's gym... And if TSSAA is in it for the $$$ and/or the showcasing the games/kids, either of these possible region finals would draw much interest 'round these parts in the UC and mid-state.

Is it possible or does it have to play out at Upperman?