REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

Could be completely wrong here. Does anyone else think TROMO may be from Livingston? Gonna watch them Saturday huh? If you were from any of these other schools, wouldn't you be watching your team play on Saturday? Unless your team is already finished and you've decided to make the drive to LA saturday to watch a team that you predict, or hope, doesn't make it to the state. What exactly is your problem with LA? Or maybe you have a problem with Dunn. Sliding? NA. He's just doing a great job making teammates better while averaging 20 ppg and a Mr. Basketball finalist. Your right about one thing though. His teammates have stepped it up lately, which apparently makes you sweat. Sour grapes about something with LA. It doesn't matter. Thanks for motivating an already motivated bunch of kids.

Looks like Scrubby just had some Tromo for lunch... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hopefully LA can do the same with the competition in this tournament.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatorbillmsu...you don't want to get too far in over your head. I've not been too involved in this topic, but your stepping on toes that your Michigan soul doesn't want to mess with. Between me and the rest of the LA pride crew on here you will not win. Abby loo, your wasting your time as well. You might be able to compete with some of the other people on here, but trust me you don't have a chance in the world of winning with me.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Gatorbillmsu...you don't want to get too far in over your head. I've not been too involved in this topic, but your stepping on toes that your Michigan soul doesn't want to mess with. Between me and the rest of the LA pride crew on here you will not win. Abby loo, your wasting your time as well. You might be able to compete with some of the other people on here, but trust me you don't have a chance in the world of winning with me.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

So you all have anything related to basketball to talk about...lol

Yes...that's what I meant. I will let you guys have the last word and leave this topic because after the Gator comment it is obvious some fans are taking this way to seriously. Gator is a great guy and that was a cheap shot.

Thanks Abby loo. These folks dont bother me. 99% of them are great people, even when we disagree. There are a few people here that dont necessarily agree with me lately, but that doesnt mean we can't get along. I do not mean to disrespect the other schools when I say this, but LA and JC are my two fav teams to play, because they have such great fans. I love the intensity. I love the passion. I love the competitive fire. One or two people out of line will not bother me.

But thanks again for the kind words. The good folk in Baxter have welcomed me, and my family, with open arms, and I am very grateful. We like it here, and yeah Im more than just a "yankee" hahaha, Im a darn yankee, cause Im here to stay!!! GOOOOOO BEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

whatever.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

(EDIT: and by "whatever", I simply mean....whatever. Dont read too much into that)

So you all have anything related to basketball to talk about...lol

Of course...I'm just making my mark. Ha

Thanks Abby loo. These folks dont bother me. 99% of them are great people, even when we disagree. There are a few people here that dont necessarily agree with me lately, but that doesnt mean we can't get along. I do not mean to disrespect the other schools when I say this, but LA and JC are my two fav teams to play, because they have such great fans. I love the intensity. I love the passion. I love the competitive fire. One or two people out of line will not bother me.

But thanks again for the kind words. The good folk in Baxter have welcomed me, and my family, with open arms, and I am very grateful. We like it here, and yeah Im more than just a "yankee" hahaha, Im a darn yankee, cause Im here to stay!!! GOOOOOO BEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!

whatever.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whatever? Wow your no where near as worthy as I thought.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Gator.. great post! thats the way I liked to play as a player and as a fan I couldn't agree more. You can cheer loud and proud and still be tactful(except at th refs.....jk:))! Thanks for the explanation. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck 7-AA. Especially LA!

Hey BD!! No problem, and thank you!

I have always liked reading your posts. I like you, I respect you, I like the good folk from LA, and if I ever sound, or appear to be saying anything different here, please let me know. It will never be my intention. Sometimes ol Al Gore's internet is tough for conveying the true feelings that are meant by the words being typed!!

Oh, and getting back to my "book" I wrote earlier....yeah, those games were incredible. It was an incredible time to be watching HS basketball. The talent in that area was unbelievable. But that was then, this is now, and I really like the bball that I get to watch here. Good times indeed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The boys in blue took care of business on Tuesday night! LA is firing on all cylinders at exactly the right time,and this team is ON A MISSION!! LA fans bring the noise and the pride starting Saturday night and we will show just how a crowd can affect a game! DUH!

They certainly took care of business, but I dont think either team was firing on all cylinders Tuesday night. the Dunn kid had an off night. Played well, but not his best game. The Christian kid had an off night. Baxter was off a bit (but hit some key shots in the 2nd half). Ramsey didnt have his best game, and Taylor certainly had an off night. But both teams played their tails off, inspite of not being at their best. Certainly had 100% effort from both sides!!

Would love to see these two again with everybody "ON".

Good luck Saturday.

What happened on this board yesterday? It looks like the actual basketball games were the only thing not talked about. I couldn??™t get the whole spin on things because it looks like a lot has been deleted but I don??™t care what it was all about, lets get back to basketball talk. Quit the bickering. Hogeye needs to just take care of business!

Let's go boys!