REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

I would love to hear more about each matchup in this region and less talk about where the games are. There is nothing we can do about it is what it is. Who wins each of the 4 games and why. Lets talk basketball i know when they get to Upperman the sportsmanship between every team will be great so lets get past that part of the topic. I know most favor upperman and livingston but would love to hear everything about these games. Good luck to all 7-AA teams.

LA vs. DCA- la is just too good, dca can shoot but they will have to play their best game and then some. la by 15

Sc vs. macon- macon is an underrated team but jenkins is not going down in rd. 1. sc by 12

upperman vs. greenbrier- my upset special, upperman overlooks and boy if im wrong im going to hear about it but thats why u pick upsets. i like a talented green. by 5

dekalb vs. white house- white house can play and dekalb may beat them but i like the devils by 5 in this one.

2nd rd.

sc vs. green- again greenbrier is good but will be out of gas. jj is just not going to lose. i like them by 10

la vs. white house- white house gives them a fit for three quarters but la ultimately pulls away by 10

finals

sc vs la- this is a dream matchup to me. #2 vs arguably the best shooter in the country. this will be a classic but la is too strong with a great player in dunn and a good supporting cast. la by a single bucket.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abby loo ..... Your last name must be Mc WILLIAMS ...... You cry baby !!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wonder if she will be so talkative after the region finals..?

NO SHE WONT >>>>>>>> GO LA !@!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wonder if she will be so talkative after the region finals..?

I'm always talkative....we lost the last two games and I'm still in good spirits. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

abby loo ..... Your last name must be Mc WILLIAMS ...... You cry baby !!!! Good job "up2late" and "bigdaddy" and "rockin chair" these upperman fans are a bunch of cry babies if you got a problem find me saturday night !!!!!! BY The WAY gator bill , the south will rise again , you dang YANKEE !!!!!!!! HOG >>>> EYE>>>> hog eYE ... Hog eye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LA fans(not all of them) are the ones who are crying about having to play at Upperman. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I actually like Big Daddy & Rocking chair...their post are interesting & they were not rude to me in any way. They took my humor and rolled with it. I have talked with some nice people from LA and I'm sure you don't represent what LA stands for. Your comment for Gator was about as REDNECK as it gets. I have been joking back and forth with LA fans but I never talked to anyone like that, nor did up2late talk to us like that(and I made her pretty mad).

Gator, we love you at UHS that's all you need to worry about. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

By last two.. She means they have lost the last two to LA... Just wanted to clear that up for you Abby.

Yes...that's what I meant. I will let you guys have the last word and leave this topic because after the Gator comment it is obvious some fans are taking this way to seriously. Gator is a great guy and that was a cheap shot.

LA fans(not all of them) are the ones who are crying about having to play at Upperman. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I actually like Big Daddy & Rocking chair...their post are interesting & they were not rude to me in any way. They took my humor and rolled with it. I have talked with some nice people from LA and I'm sure you don't represent what LA stands for. Your comment for Gator was about as REDNECK as it gets. I have been joking back and forth with LA fans but I never talked to anyone like that, nor did up2late talk to us like that(and I made her pretty mad).

Gator, we love you at UHS that's all you need to worry about. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I haven't heard any crying about where the tournament is being held. I have seen a lot of people talking about why it is important that it is held at a larger gym and a neutral site. For safety concerns & fairness I guess...

If LA can't beat a slightly above average Upperman team (even with home-court advantage).. then they have no business in the state tournament anyways... Therefore I doubt many true LA fans really care about where the tournament is being held. They plan to roll right through Upperman and then back to LA for a home sub-state game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As i have stated in previous posts livingston will not make it to the state. my prediction is i dont kow if they get out of regions or sub state which ever they will not be playing past the 9th. however since i first made that statement the four other players besides dunn has stepped up play while dunn is sliding. might have to rethink prediction but will hold off until i watch them sat. so as of right now i will stick to my prediction livingston not going to state!!!

Could be completely wrong here. Does anyone else think TROMO may be from Livingston? Gonna watch them Saturday huh? If you were from any of these other schools, wouldn't you be watching your team play on Saturday? Unless your team is already finished and you've decided to make the drive to LA saturday to watch a team that you predict, or hope, doesn't make it to the state. What exactly is your problem with LA? Or maybe you have a problem with Dunn. Sliding? NA. He's just doing a great job making teammates better while averaging 20 ppg and a Mr. Basketball finalist. Your right about one thing though. His teammates have stepped it up lately, which apparently makes you sweat. Sour grapes about something with LA. It doesn't matter. Thanks for motivating an already motivated bunch of kids.

I figured you were staring at me anyway Monday & Tuesday. I could feel it with my super senses. . .right behind the bench?

ummmm...no..that was ME back there. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

abby ~loo ...... You must be dreaming again !!!! The only thing you can win is the " ##### of THE YEAR award !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gater bill ,, You are not worth even talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you can spell Gator correctly, then I will care. No wait. I wont even care then. Don't think for a minute that you have bothered me, or that you are the first person that doesnt like me. Go Bees. Go 7-AA. Hope to see you at the end of this regional mess. Would be great to get one more match up, but we both need to take care of some business before that can happen.