REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that daughter was not so pretty and talented. . . /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Guess that makes her pretty talented? LOL. I have never met this guy in my life.

That's a good one king.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like your ladies played well tonight with evryone getting playing time. That's great!!!

We aint here to fight

we just want to ball

We came to coachT

to have fun with ya'll.

From the north, the south

the east and the west

we're going to debate

who's team is the best.

Jenkins got dissed

by Big Mac's team

Hope he aint aimin for us

to let off some steam

Dunn and Ramsey

and that dapper young King

are going to try not to feel

the Regional "Sting"

I dont mean no respect

to 8 double A

But I dont know jack

about teams we dont play.

We arent changing venues

so you can quit your cryin

Were playing at McWilliams Arena

with the Baxter Boys flying!

So come out to Baxter

where my rhymes are so lame

But you better pack a lunch

and bring your A game.

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. too funny.

There will be a long line

waiting at the gate.

Better bring a lawn chair

if you get there late!

There will be a long line

waiting at the gate.

Better bring a lawn chair

if you get there late!

Oldcat isn't that what makes id great. I went to the summit to watch Pat win her 1000th game and I wouldn't trade 100 of those for the one the other night in LA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oldcat isn't that what makes id great. I went to the summit to watch Pat win her 1000th game and I wouldn't trade 100 of those for the one the other night in LA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It will definitely be a great atmosphere! I just hope the ones who can't find a seat don't cause a scene. Will they stop letting people in when it gets to a certain point?

It will definitely be a great atmosphere! I just hope the ones who can't find a seat don't cause a scene. Will they stop letting people in when it gets to a certain point?

This seems to be a big concern with a lot of people so I guess you're right. If you really think it's going to be that full I would make sure I was there early to see my team play. Might be a chance some are turned away but I really don't think there will be a need to. But if for some reason you don't get a seat, just hollar and I'll stand and let you have mine.

Not much talk about DCA ??? Wondering who are their top players ???

#24-Senior-Good shooter and slasher

#54-Senior-Big and strong around the basket

#12-Senior-Lefty who can score inside and out

#00-Freshman-Good shooter-smart player

#10-Freshman-Point guard-small but handles ball well, plays hard-I really like this kid

#30-Freshmn-comes off bench-good shooter and not shy

DCA will be moving to DII next year, but their future looks bright with a strong freshman class. They are well coached.

DCA has been up and down this year due to injury and youth. They also play in 8-AA which is down this year. I don't think they can hang with LA, but I wouldn't overlook them by any means.