REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

#22 Craig Bradshaw (only a freshman) for Greenbrier can do more than shoot. He is an all around solid player. He is actually ranked 7th in the state for the class of 2012. In my opinion he is one of the best freshman in the state. He fouled out tonight with 7 minutes to go against Upperman down 9 points....then Greenbrier lost by 19.

Check out this picture on the link. Bradshaw is # 24 in their white jerseys.

http://tennessean.com/article/20090227/MTC...007/1303/MTCN03

Good luck to Upperman.

Bradshaw was impressive for a freshman. He started off a little timid but that's to be expected in a big game on the road. Greenbrier was very patient and worked the ball well for a young squad. Based on what I saw last night their future looks very bright. Congrats on a nice season and good luck to them in the future.

Upperman showed a few nerves to start off missing two breakaway layups before settling down. They patiently built a double digit lead until Greenbrier hit a very deep 3 to cut it to 9 at the end of the 3rd qtr.. The Bees showed a very focused and balanced attack from all players across the board including Austin York who had an awesome game off the bench on both ends of the floor. The Bees never trailed in the game but a sub par performance from the foul line made them have to work a little harder. Tuesday night looks to be a good one and as always good luck to 7AA.

GO BEES !!!!!!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious can dunn dribble the ball down court without leading with a stiffarm pushing off

Give me a break!! You are blinded by the color of your teams jersey. If the players are dribbling the ball with someone up on them, they all do it!! Dunn just happens to be quick and can stop extremely fast making it look like he pushed off. He can't help it if the defender falls to the floor.. Oh Tenn. Tech coaching staff must like it.

Don't know what LA was thinking during the first 3 quarters.... This was probably a good wake up call for the Wildcats. At this point in the season anyone can beat anyone...

They apparently weren't thinking about making good passes, working for better shots or playing the kind of defense they're capable of playing! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ...........At this stage of the season, a quarter of play like the third could have turned into a disaster. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ..............After the next practice session, I bet that won't happen again!. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ..............Go HOGEYE

just curious can dunn dribble the ball down court without leading with a stiffarm pushing off

Don't it just gall you that this is such a great team and you're such a BIG ZERO? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Bet you'd just love to be a part of the team........Too bad........ Just injoy your agony alone. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They apparently weren't thinking about making good passes, working for better shots or playing the kind of defense they're capable of playing! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ...........At this stage of the season, a quarter of play like the third could have turned into a disaster. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ..............After the next practice session, I bet that won't happen again!. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ..............Go HOGEYE

Not much time left in the year for practicing or betting. Should be pretty focused by now I would think /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not much time left in the year for practicing or betting. Should be pretty focused by now I would think /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Practice sessions can sometimes deal more with 'focus' than actual practice. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I am sure focus is not an issue. (especially after that timeout toward the end of the third qtr. last night) /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!

I am sure focus is not an issue. (especially after that timeout toward the end of the third qtr. last night) /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!

OUCH!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!

Bored this morning ! Just trying to have a little fun. Old D-up Taylor is out of town working so I've took his place. Stop by and say hello Mon or Tue looks like it will be some good BB.

OUCH!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

At 36-40 and that time out, Coach Melton about to blow up, DCA (and Coach M) woke up a sleeping giant! After that LA looked like LA! BTW, good morning RR! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />