REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

rumor has it ol "d-up" will be around for a couple days this week. I hope he has a chance to see his kids play tuesday night.

But dont let that stop you from having more fun!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good to hear that he's in town. Hasn't been the same lately. Hope he makes Mondays game too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanteddeadoralive.......someone else pointed it out earlier in this thread and I think they're right. TROMO must be from Livingston. Jealousy is keeping him/her up really late or getting him/her up really early. These last two posts were before 4 this morning. It's probably not the color of the jersey blinding TROMO..... its jealousy. He keeps posting that he doesn't want LA to make it back to the state tournament and has given enough clues that its obvious this person is from Livingston. Imagine being that eat up with jealousy, envy, whatever, that instead of taking in a good movie /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> last night or possibly having a date /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> that TROMO wasted money coming to watch another LA win. Keeps pouring money into the LA program hoping to see a loss.

Hey TROMO. You might get some satisfaction out of knowing that LA has already lost twice this year. Dwell on that. You're right. Dunn pushes off sometimes, like most guards do. Tell me. Will you attend TTU games just hoping to see Dunn lose there too? I'm sure you're glad he's got a full scholarship there. Or will you find yourself torn between TTU and LA where Coach Melton has won about 80% of his games. What will you do? And it probably makes you feel better knowing that LA didn't win the state tourney last year. They only made it to the state tournament and finished 30-5. No matter what you say, these kids will always be proud of their accomplishments whether or not your predictions pan out. They are one of the most, if not the most successful groups that have ever played at LA. Nothing you say will change that. You arent' bothering them, your making yourself miserable. And if these kids are what they seem you just motivate them with your insecurities /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Do yourself a favor and move on. Pick up a hobby. Learn a trade. Here are some things you might try to help you forget your infatuation with LA boys basketball: basket weaving, poetry, can collecting, stamp collecting, volunteering with the Red Cross, etc. There's an array of activities you could do. Try writing your thoughts in a journal. That might be theraputic. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Surely you can turn all this negative energy into something positive for yourself. We have too much trash on the sides of the roads. Imagine how clean your drive to pick up your next date could be if you just picked up trash or something. You can do this! Say it! "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." Oh yeah. Dunn is what 5 foot 8. How big would you have to be to do what he's done. Do you have dreams about having superpowers like that? What would your superhero name be? More jealous than a speeding bullet.....HATERMAN to the rescue!!!!!!!

I'm having a blast, but probably giving you more attention than you deserve. But it does tick me off that these kids and coach Melton work so hard and achieve so much and someone like you has to try to bring them down. Go LA! You deserve everything you've achieved and so much more. Some people are always gonna be miserable and misery loves company.

Take care of business LA. One game at a time. Dekalb is next.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> LOVE IT!

Good to hear that he's in town. Hasn't been the same lately. Hope he makes Mondays game too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I dont think that Greenbiers coach could have survived last night with ol D-up in the stands. He barely made it through as it was.

It certainly isnt the same without him in the stands.

Give me a break!! You are blinded by the color of your teams jersey. If the players are dribbling the ball with someone up on them, they all do it!! Dunn just happens to be quick and can stop extremely fast making it look like he pushed off. He can't help it if the defender falls to the floor.. Oh Tenn. Tech coaching staff must like it.

with his stiff arm capabilities he probaly should be running the football. no one i have watched livingston play this year stiffarms like dunn does. as far as tech is concerned who cares look at the product they put on the floor.

just curious can dunn dribble the ball down court without leading with a stiffarm pushing off

ah your askin the wrong people.. you should probably ask dustin baxter from upperman or maybe #2 from DCA.. im sure both they're ankles are still hurting.. #2 just about ate some hardwood last night.. dunn can dribble better than anyone ive ever seen touch a basketball.

Wanteddeadoralive.......someone else pointed it out earlier in this thread and I think they're right. TROMO must be from Livingston. Jealousy is keeping him/her up really late or getting him/her up really early. These last two posts were before 4 this morning. It's probably not the color of the jersey blinding TROMO..... its jealousy. He keeps posting that he doesn't want LA to make it back to the state tournament and has given enough clues that its obvious this person is from Livingston. Imagine being that eat up with jealousy, envy, whatever, that instead of taking in a good movie /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> last night or possibly having a date /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> that TROMO wasted money coming to watch another LA win. Keeps pouring money into the LA program hoping to see a loss.

Hey TROMO. You might get some satisfaction out of knowing that LA has already lost twice this year. Dwell on that. You're right. Dunn pushes off sometimes, like most guards do. Tell me. Will you attend TTU games just hoping to see Dunn lose there too? I'm sure you're glad he's got a full scholarship there. Or will you find yourself torn between TTU and LA where Coach Melton has won about 80% of his games. What will you do? And it probably makes you feel better knowing that LA didn't win the state tourney last year. They only made it to the state tournament and finished 30-5. No matter what you say, these kids will always be proud of their accomplishments whether or not your predictions pan out. They are one of the most, if not the most successful groups that have ever played at LA. Nothing you say will change that. You arent' bothering them, your making yourself miserable. And if these kids are what they seem you just motivate them with your insecurities /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Do yourself a favor and move on. Pick up a hobby. Learn a trade. Here are some things you might try to help you forget your infatuation with LA boys basketball: basket weaving, poetry, can collecting, stamp collecting, volunteering with the Red Cross, etc. There's an array of activities you could do. Try writing your thoughts in a journal. That might be theraputic. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Surely you can turn all this negative energy into something positive for yourself. We have too much trash on the sides of the roads. Imagine how clean your drive to pick up your next date could be if you just picked up trash or something. You can do this! Say it! "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." Oh yeah. Dunn is what 5 foot 8. How big would you have to be to do what he's done. Do you have dreams about having superpowers like that? What would your superhero name be? More jealous than a speeding bullet.....HATERMAN to the rescue!!!!!!!

I'm having a blast, but probably giving you more attention than you deserve. But it does tick me off that these kids and coach Melton work so hard and achieve so much and someone like you has to try to bring them down. Go LA! You deserve everything you've achieved and so much more. Some people are always gonna be miserable and misery loves company.

Take care of business LA. One game at a time. Dekalb is next.

After a bit more thought, you are probably right N2Deep. Nothing could be worse than a Livingston person not liking LA!!!! Try rooting them on, you would be happier. GO CATS!!!!!

ah your askin the wrong people.. you should probably ask dustin baxter from upperman or maybe #2 from DCA.. im sure both they're ankles are still hurting.. #2 just about ate some hardwood last night.. dunn can dribble better than anyone ive ever seen touch a basketball.

Very Very well said. Hope Tromo can swallow enough pride to come toUHS Tuesday night and see Chase play cause he seems to be his biggest fan..