REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

Now it's getting serious and aren't we lucky to see such great basketball in this area. I for one am proud of how district 7AA has done this year in the post season. Hopefully we can get two teams to the boro as well. my predictions for the semi's are really off the wall guesses. but at this time of the year anything can happen. to me LA and UHS are the best teams in the tournament, but Jenkins by far best player. (had to say this too: he is one of the most under control and calm headed kid i have seen in years. nothing seems to rattle him. and is the story about him staying after a tough loss and shooting all night true?? just curious) Dekalb is playing pretty good right now and are a scary team to play in a lose and go home game. However, i think the cats take care of business late in the game and win by 10-15. SC and UHS is gonna be a dog fight. I think the game comes down to how well JJ's supporting cast plays. I will take the bees in this one as well by 10. (foul shots late give them the ten point win)

this sets up a great re-rematch with LA. i think i could watch these teams play every night. what a battle they have when they step on the floor. i sure would like to see them play each other 2 more times!!!!(if so you know where that would be and what would be on the line) i know i'm getting way ahead of myself, but hey a guy can dream can't he?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are two of those girls that King would not want on his bad side. #11 and #23 both are pretty tough. I dont think he would want to catch either of them in a dark alley anytime....

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure he is shaking...HaHa.

Now it's getting serious and aren't we lucky to see such great basketball in this area. I for one am proud of how district 7AA has done this year in the post season. Hopefully we can get two teams to the boro as well. my predictions for the semi's are really off the wall guesses. but at this time of the year anything can happen. to me LA and UHS are the best teams in the tournament, but Jenkins by far best player. (had to say this too: he is one of the most under control and calm headed kid i have seen in years. nothing seems to rattle him. and is the story about him staying after a tough loss and shooting all night true?? just curious) Dekalb is playing pretty good right now and are a scary team to play in a lose and go home game. However, i think the cats take care of business late in the game and win by 10-15. SC and UHS is gonna be a dog fight. I think the game comes down to how well JJ's supporting cast plays. I will take the bees in this one as well by 10. (foul shots late give them the ten point win)

this sets up a great re-rematch with LA. i think i could watch these teams play every night. what a battle they have when they step on the floor. i sure would like to see them play each other 2 more times!!!!(if so you know where that would be and what would be on the line) i know i'm getting way ahead of myself, but hey a guy can dream can't he?

I know one person that would argue this. But one game does not define a person. And just so you all know, if you flooded the court, his shoes would indeed get wet like everyone elses.

Looking forward to tomorrow night. Should be a great night for basketball.

I'm sure he is shaking...HaHa.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope so. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(just keeping things light, as they should be here)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not sure his financial situation is any of our business. He has signed to go to TTU. We'll let the him and the university deal with the dollars and cents. Has anyone questioned Jenkins' financial aid packet? I think not.

I agree completely. Congrats to both of them on fine HS careers. And if Dunn is indeed a 4.0 student, congrats again to him. That is not easy to do WITHOUT sports. Even tougher to do as a top notch athlete. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

King i know John has great motivation but what is the bulletin board material you are speaking of. Was something said that station camp can use to fuel their team. Dont think it really matters at this point in the season everyone comes to play. Think Dekalb is a very scary team and watch out for a major upset , just a thought and the other game will be a dandy. All teams are good at this point what a great night for basketball and the middle tennessee area. Good luck to all 7-AA teams. In my opinion this LA team is one of the best teams i have ever seen. They are flat out good. 7-AA has been good all year, cant wait till tomorrow. Good luck to all.