REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

ah your askin the wrong people.. you should probably ask dustin baxter from upperman or maybe #2 from DCA.. im sure both they're ankles are still hurting.. #2 just about ate some hardwood last night.. dunn can dribble better than anyone ive ever seen touch a basketball.

YOU MUST'VE NEVER SEEN ISIAH THOMAS DRIBBLE A BASKETBALL.

SEMI'S

LA 79 DEKALB 57

SC 67 UPP 55

FINALS

SC 70 LA 67

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MUST'VE NEVER SEEN ISIAH THOMAS DRIBBLE A BASKETBALL.

SEMI'S

LA 79 DEKALB 57

SC 67 UPP 55

FINALS

SC 70 LA 67

My Prediction:

LA 72 Dekalb 52

Station Camp 72 Upperman 64

Jenkins w/ 47

LA 79 Station Camp 70

And No, I haven't seen Isiah Thomas dribble a basketball

WAAANNNTED..........DEAD OR ALIVE.......DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just had to sing that today. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah!!!!!.......Nothing like a good tune to live-n-up the party /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

ah your askin the wrong people.. you should probably ask dustin baxter from upperman or maybe #2 from DCA.. im sure both they're ankles are still hurting.. #2 just about ate some hardwood last night.. dunn can dribble better than anyone ive ever seen touch a basketball.

i guess you have lived a sheltered life

man all i did was ask a question can dunn dribble with out stiff arming. and as i said early back before district i dont think i see this team going to state, but then i said i might have to rethink it because of the way the rest of the team has been playing.

i am just giving you my realistic opinion.

sheltered? not so much

maybe short.. i havent been around long

but ive seen a lot of basketball

and chase has crazy handles

only someone with jealousy issues goin by the name "tromo" would disagree with that

never said he wasnt a good player but can he dribble without stiff arming

Yeah!!!!!.......Nothing like a good tune to live-n-up the party /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Cat Scratch Fever is better!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

man all i did was ask a question can dunn dribble with out stiff arming. and as i said early back before district i dont think i see this team going to state, but then i said i might have to rethink it because of the way the rest of the team has been playing.

i am just giving you my realistic opinion.

Your negative attitude toward LA has given us all something to have fun with. Yeah you said what you wrote here but then again last night, or this morning, you reminded us where we heard it first. If it's no big deal to you and you are just giving your realistic opinion, why are you thinking about it at 3 in the morning? Maybe you are one of the players trying to motivate the rest of the team, but I doubt it. You'll learn to deal with it. If I were on this team and needed motivation, and I don't think this team needs more motivation, I'd get it from people like you. So as a fan of LA basketball, thanks TROMO. By trying to bring this team down or cause doubt, you are probably giving them the motivation they need. Let me be the one to say job well done, TROMO.