REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

Congratulations to LA and Upperman. Hope LA stays focused as CPA and Austin East got knocked out tonight. I hope we win and play sub-state at home and would like to see us and Upperman in the final 8!

Howard lost too! What a week of upsets!

Wouldn't have expected anything else /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sure hope your wrong on the Sat and Mon thing /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hope you have a safe trip and hopefully next weeks will be down I40 WEST /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BEES!!!!

And the week after! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck of a game went on tonight at Upperman High. Jenkins is an outstanding player and he is moving on to bigger things. Good win for Upperman...round 4 thursday. However, on a side note, I think it was pathetic that the game announcer only said Jenkins name what...um...3 times the whole game? And thats probably pushing it. I'm not sure how many he had, somewhere around 41? His name should have been called quite a bit. Great job on not recognizing a great player GATORBILL.

SINCERELY,

WILDCAT324

Fan16,

I'm calling you out. It is nothing to you what any of the LIVINGSTON people are doing on their own free will. They do not have to answer to you. And the person you were referring to, does not even happen to be a coach, but a manager. I'm almost positive that he is still a student of Livingston Academy and has the right to cheer for whoever he wants to as long as LIVINGSTON ACADEMY is not on the court. When LA IS on the court, I'm sure we all know who he will be cheering for. If you have anything else to say about it...come on over and chat with me after the game like you did him. I can tell you right now you won't like what I have to say.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

i was at the game i got there early around 5:30 good thing i did that gym was packed!!!!!!! folks the tssaa should have had the games at cookeville at tech way to many people in that place good thing there wasn't a fire lol

DUH! /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

i was at the game i got there early around 5:30 good thing i did that gym was packed!!!!!!! folks the tssaa should have had the games at cookeville at tech way to many people in that place good thing there wasn't a fire lol

I agree and this has been discussed at length before the tournament started. I think tonight proved though that most were right. This doesn't need to happen in the future. If there had been a medical emergency tonight, where would an ambulance have gone? How could that gym have been evacuated properly? And I really felt sorry for the majority of Station Camp's crowd. They paid just like everyone else, but had to stand at the end of the gym the entire time 6-8 people deep. Didn't people say that when you got LA, Upperman, SC, and Dekalb together there was no way that people were going to be able to get seats. We were in the parking lot for at least 30 minutes after the game, just idling. This tournament should be held somewhere that can accomodate such a crowd. I don't think there's a high school around that could hold it. TSSAA, having been told this would happen beforehand, should be held responsible if, God forbid, something bad happen in a situation like this. Rethink this setup. If there were no alternatives, it would be different. Upperman seemed to be fine hosts, but they, nor is any other school involved, are not equipped to hold this tournament with these kinds of crowds. It's just not safe.

Fan16,

I'm calling you out. It is nothing to you what any of the LIVINGSTON people are doing on their own free will. They do not have to answer to you. And the person you were referring to, does not even happen to be a coach, but a manager. I'm almost positive that he is still a student of Livingston Academy and has the right to cheer for whoever he wants to as long as LIVINGSTON ACADEMY is not on the court. When LA IS on the court, I'm sure we all know who he will be cheering for. If you have anything else to say about it...come on over and chat with me after the game like you did him. I can tell you right now you won't like what I have to say.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

IM SURPRISED CPA AND AUSTIN EAST LOST. IM NOT SURPRISED HOWARD LOST.

BEFORE TONIGHT I THOUGHT CPA AND FULTON WERE PROBABLY THE TWO TEAMS TO BEAT EVEN THOUGH AE BEAT FULTON 3 TIMES.

ANYWAY LA SHOULD BE GLAD CPA LOST BECAUSE LA KNOWS THE TROUBLE CPA HAS GIVEN THEM. I WOULD SAY THAT FULTON AND LA ARE THE FAVORITES TO WIN IT ALL NOW.

BUT IM PULLING FOR UPPERMAN. THE BEST TEAMS DONT ALWAYS WIN.

I agree and this has been discussed at length before the tournament started. I think tonight proved though that most were right. This doesn't need to happen in the future. If there had been a medical emergency tonight, where would an ambulance have gone? How could that gym have been evacuated properly? And I really felt sorry for the majority of Station Camp's crowd. They paid just like everyone else, but had to stand at the end of the gym the entire time 6-8 people deep. Didn't people say that when you got LA, Upperman, SC, and Dekalb together there was no way that people were going to be able to get seats. We were in the parking lot for at least 30 minutes after the game, just idling. This tournament should be held somewhere that can accomodate such a crowd. I don't think there's a high school around that could hold it. TSSAA, having been told this would happen beforehand, should be held responsible if, God forbid, something bad happen in a situation like this. Rethink this setup. If there were no alternatives, it would be different. Upperman seemed to be fine hosts, but they, nor is any other school involved, are not equipped to hold this tournament with these kinds of crowds. It's just not safe.

Oh, come on. Quit crying. Just "squeeze" a little closer to your neighbor. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LuvHoops, remember the guy I was telling you about. F16 is him. Let me know. Great win for Upperman, hate it for JJ that it is over, bad night and scored 41. We'll be seeing him in the tournament next year, and it will not be the region one.

Hey King I noticed that your tie was orange and not pink tonight haha. I remember you saying you only wore pink when you thought we needed a little luck. I guess you were correct in you tie color tonight haha. So what color are you wereing thursday night? Ya got a little fired up for SC tonight didnt ya? I think most of LA did tho so you wernt alone. GOOD LUCK on the Upperman game. Later man.