REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

I wouldn't know.

you could break out the Green, to help celebrate the Michigan State Men's Big Ten Title!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR since I am a Carolina fan, I could celebrate the beatdown we put on MSU at Ford Field. Right?

or the fact that Tyler Travelbureau got the freakin johnnycake treatment from the refs in that game. How many steps do you get in college ball anyways?

He looked like Michael Jackson filming the Thriller Video, moonwalking his way through the paint. The refs did everything except pour syrup on that game for NC.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Remind me of the score. Pretty postive that is an excuse for a team that cannot compete with UNC. Period.

You just hang in there. There is another shot waiting for UNC if they can get to it. MSU will make it farther than UNC. I will bet a coke on it.

EDIT: In the immortal words of Pumba, "You need to put your past, in your behind". ANd you money where your mouth is!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nowhere close. The Big10 is down yet again, and just like in football, they play nobody and the good teams beat them to death. Second round exit for the mighty magics. If we put our past in our past, why bring up "Magic" all the time? Should I bring up Jordan, Worthy, Felton, May, Carter, Stackhouse, Jamison, M. Williams, McCants all the time? That is a short list. Hansborough you mean? Yeah, pretty positive no walks were called, maybe because he didn't. I dunno though, I'm not a genious. I'll call Magic to see if he can tell me everything I need to know.

Nowhere close. The Big10 is down yet again, and just like in football, they play nobody and the good teams beat them to death. Second round exit for the mighty magics. If we put our past in our past, why bring up "Magic" all the time? Should I bring up Jordan, Worthy, Felton, May, Carter, Stackhouse, Jamison, M. Williams, McCants all the time? That is a short list. Hansborough you mean? Yeah, pretty positive no walks were called, maybe because he didn't. I dunno though, I'm not a genious. I'll call Magic to see if he can tell me everything I need to know.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bring up Earvin when it has to do with something about the past. Sure. Or to make a point about "used to be". But you are stretching your argument a long ways. Back up young pinktie. If we are going to talk "past" I have much more past to draw from. You can type out all the carolina blues that you want. The difference is that I actually saw those guys play (yours and mine), and you have to depend on folk lore to know what is truth and what is false.

No way am I denying the NC legacy. Great program. Anyone who tries to argue that is an idiot. But I dont care about NCarolina, and I dont care about the rest of the Big Ten. I care about the Spartans. And they are capable of making life miserable for any team out there. Yours included.

(they have also proven that they can fold like a jack knife, Im not denying that)

So lighten up francis. Do we have a bet on that coke or not?

You just hang in there. There is another shot waiting for UNC if they can get to it. MSU will make it farther than UNC. I will bet a coke on it.

EDIT: In the immortal words of Pumba, "You need to put your past, in your behind". ANd you money where your mouth is!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Words of true ignorance Gatorbillmsu. How could anyone with a brain think that MSU would make it farther in the tourney than UNC? Who does MSU play again? I don't care what your reppin', just use your head before you say something for everyone to laugh at.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Words of true ignorance Gatorbillmsu. How could anyone with a brain think that MSU would make it farther in the tourney than UNC? Who does MSU play again? I don't care what your reppin', just use your head before you say something for everyone to laugh at.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

If you are going to follow every post I make, looking to make me look like an idiot, you will surely succeed. But at what cost?

lighten freakin up.

I use my head every time I post. Michigan State just won the Big Ten regular season title. That is no small accomplishment even in a "down year". Who are YOU reppin?

And, as a side note: I attended two of the finest universities in this country. I am not shy about who they are, and I am not shy about supporting them. I have supported them through winning seasons, I have supported them through national championships, and I have supported them through years when they stunk so bad that my dog wouldnt pee on them. I will continue to support them whether you think it is a good idea or not. But thanks for the opportunity to say that. Carry on.

Edit: and GOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss

Just make sure all the names get announced like they're supposed to tomorrow night when Dunn and company come into town. It's going to be a great game. It brings a good atmosphere and a great fan base for both sides. Hope to get a good seat. LA comes away with a win in round 4 to be 3-1 on the season against the BEE's.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Just make sure all the names get announced like they're supposed to tomorrow night when Dunn and company come into town. It's going to be a great game. It brings a good atmosphere and a great fan base for both sides. Hope to get a good seat. LA comes away with a win in round 4 to be 3-1 on the season against the BEE's.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

I am completely tempted to screw up the entire game now.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It will be a great game.

GO BEES.