Bats, Bats, Bats?

JimmyBuffett

between the easton stealths and demarini phenix and cf3 or composite bats in general, the rockettech seems forgotten.it still is a great bat and may be popular again if the composites are banned totally. the ball really jumps of the composites and they put alot of spin on the ball, but durability...ehh could be better, especially when you drop three bills on a composite compared to about two hundred on a rockettech

Rockettech is a great bat once it gets Summer and it starts to get HOT. The ball will jump off the composite bats better in cold weather.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockettech is a great bat once it gets Summer and it starts to get HOT. The ball will jump off the composite bats better in cold weather.

becareful with the demarini in the cold.i have seen and heard of these bats cracking when used in cold weather of 50 degrees and colder. my daughter had her phenix crack last year. needless to say she a wee bit irritated when it happened. o well lesson learned. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

My daughter got her Rocket Tech District Tourn. last season, she loves it.

Is it still round???? If so you are very lucky!! I saw a girls this fall that looked like it had been hit with a hammer all over it and it was new at the State Tourney last year. It was used all summer and it still hit very well, just was't round. It got tossed at the summer Nationals by the umps.

Is it still round???? If so you are very lucky!! I saw a girls this fall that looked like it had been hit with a hammer all over it and it was new at the State Tourney last year. It was used all summer and it still hit very well, just was't round. It got tossed at the summer Nationals by the umps.

Yes, she used it all summer too. She paid for it herself and takes extra care of it. LOL Still hits good too she said she hit one out Thurs. at practice. Maybe we can get through the season without having to buy another bat.

the softball organizations put a limit on the 09' bats . 98 mph is as hot as they can be. that mean the 09' starts off at around 94 mph and the best they will get is 98 mph. the 08' bats and before start at 98 mph and may get to 104 or 105 mph after about 300 swings. i suggest buying a 08 bat,before i would buy a 09' bat

the softball organizations put a limit on the 09' bats . 98 mph is as hot as they can be. that mean the 09' starts off at around 94 mph and the best they will get is 98 mph. the 08' bats and before start at 98 mph and may get to 104 or 105 mph after about 300 swings. i suggest buying a 08 bat,before i would buy a 09' bat

I would agree with you for sure, if you can find one. The Mizuno Frenzy is another good bat. Ball seems to have good pop off bat, have not used for full year yet!! Main thing is to get one your DD likes. Alot of hitting is in the space between the ears. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!