CHATTANOOGA TEAM CAMP !

utcsoccer

I supposed you were trying to show girls from TN? If thats the point, OK. Since you are a person of UTC knowledge....

Work this one for me..........Why have they had no Seniors for years.? Don't tell me I missed the one above, you know what I mean.

BURP!

BURP!

EXCUSE ME............too much Kool-Aid

h20dog and Canesoverhere I think your retirement is overdue.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been to the UTC camp for 6years and plan on being back this summer. Perhaps that should speak for itself. The girls not only enjoy the week as teenagers away from home, but also get a great jump on training for the season. The training has always been team specific and competition has been appropriate. I can echo the other comments on accommodations and food, superb. Not sure how many other camps can offer a college head coach for each team at camp. That said, while none of the girls have been recruited by UTC, they have been by other coaches at the camp. The exposure to that many different networking coaches can be an asset; however, the bottom line for me as a coach goes beyond the chance for the girls to play in college, 98% of mine have not! The bottom line is what does this camp offer us as a team: training, competition, and team building. All of these we have received year after year, in a challenging environment on the field, and a safe, secure and hospitable environment on campus.

We have tried, but no body wants to stir the pot. It's no fun logging on and seeing no activity since November.

BTW, we gave you the "girls in college" list for this season. Where's the love???

I paid my $24 in November, full well knowing my puppy was living the liter just so I

could toss a comment here and there, but nobody's awake. I think we need to get Coach T

on the stimulus plan. Lord knows everybody else is.

I supposed you were trying to show girls from TN? If thats the point, OK. Since you are a person of UTC knowledge....

Work this one for me..........Why have they had no Seniors for years.? Don't tell me I missed the one above, you know what I mean.

"A person of UTC knowledge" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No that wouldn't be me .....I was trying to show that UTC recruits from all over, including the Knoxville area. Eastref slammed UTC pretty hard and I thought it was unwarranted thats all. His post seemed to have an Axe to grind and I simply called him out on it.

Hey DonC Kelsey did sign with UTC....I saw her this weekend. Congrats again Kelsey.

"A person of UTC knowledge" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No that wouldn't be me .....I was trying to show that UTC recruits from all over, including the Knoxville area. Eastref slammed UTC pretty hard and I thought it was unwarranted thats all. His post seemed to have an Axe to grind and I simply called him out on it.

Hey DonC Kelsey did sign with UTC....I saw her this weekend. Congrats again Kelsey.

I think Eref is pretty much against camps in general. That I don't understand because they are FUN for the girls, don't know about boy camps. How much one really gets out of a few hours a day when they are 15 to 17 years old is yet another question. Understand what you were trying to show and maybe his axe needing grinding.

I was raising the question of where do they all go when they become seniors. No one seems to want to go there, so no biggy for me. Just another question to stir conversation.

Guess we need a new topic?

Is Kelsey (lastname) on the master list, if not you can add her or give me the info.

I think Eref is pretty much against camps in general. That I don't understand because they are FUN for the girls, don't know about boy camps. How much one really gets out of a few hours a day when they are 15 to 17 years old is yet another question. Understand what you were trying to show and maybe his axe needing grinding.

I was raising the question of where do they all go when they become seniors. No one seems to want to go there, so no biggy for me. Just another question to stir conversation.

Guess we need a new topic?

Is Kelsey (lastname) on the master list, if not you can add her or give me the info.

Yep, either my watch has stopped or the posts were dead, dog. I agree.

Camp in senior year? Are you talking about the summer between senior year an college OR the summer before?

Sometimes, an axe needs to be ground, treat people the way you wish to be treated...with honesty. Some people can take bad news, most people can't give it.

I've been to this camp the last two years, once as a forward and once as a keeper. The keeper training last summer was stupendous, coached by the William Penn keeper coach. The field player camp was okay, but not really worth the money. But then again I might be biased seeing as i live in Chatt Town so it's not that exciting ;]

Yep, either my watch has stopped or the posts were dead, dog. I agree.

Camp in senior year? Are you talking about the summer between senior year an college OR the summer before?

Sometimes, an axe needs to be ground, treat people the way you wish to be treated...with honesty. Some people can take bad news, most people can't give it.

My BAD!!!!

I should have asked the question better, but thought Mr. MVM would get it.

"I was raising the question of where do they all go when they become seniors." Should read:

I was raising the question of where do they (UTC soccer girls) go when they become seniors.

As for camps for seniors, I would only think a team camp for high school teams between Jr./Sr years. Otherwise ODP or

college visit trips. As for graduating seniors, they have little time to get ready for the next level and a lot of hard work ahead.

My BAD!!!!

I should have asked the question better, but thought Mr. MVM would get it.

"I was raising the question of where do they all go when they become seniors." Should read:

I was raising the question of where do they (UTC soccer girls) go when they become seniors.

As for camps for seniors, I would only think a team camp for high school teams between Jr./Sr years. Otherwise ODP or

college visit trips. As for graduating seniors, they have little time to get ready for the next level and a lot of hard work ahead.

Still don't get the question /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Are you asking why so many UTC players seem to leave and move on to other schools during their college career? Or are you asking what should players do between graduation and their college freshmen year?

Mr. MVM....I like that /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> And a flower to brighten your day Mr.Dog.

I've been to this camp the last two years, once as a forward and once as a keeper. The keeper training last summer was stupendous, coached by the William Penn keeper coach. The field player camp was okay, but not really worth the money. But then again I might be biased seeing as i live in Chatt Town so it's not that exciting ;]

We wondered about sending our girls to a local camp, but you answered that question..... Not exciting enough.

Still don't get the question /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Are you asking why so many UTC players seem to leave and move on to other schools during their college career? Or are you asking what should players do between graduation and their college freshmen year?

Mr. MVM....I like that /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> And a flower to brighten your day Mr.Dog.

The first.............Still don't get the question blink.gif Are you asking why so many UTC players seem to leave and move on to other schools during their college career?

We all need some "flowering up" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />